“Plenty of beers, large restaurant, american food” 3 of 5 bubbles

BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse
Ranked #16 of 224 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Plenty of beers, large restaurant, american food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014

A pretty large restaurant with large choice of beer. Service was attentive and helpful. Food was good. Room was cold that night.

Visited February 2014

Walton, Kentucky
“Always good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

I really like BJs Brewhouse. They have great apps and I'm always pleased with whatever entree I choose. The beer selection is great and the service is always good.

Edgewood, Kentucky
“Average at best”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

Went here on a Sunday with the fam after hearing good reviews. Even though the place was relatively empty we waited about ten minutes before seeing a waitress. We asked for her recommendations on some things we wanted and she very honestly told us the things we wanted "weren't great." (I appreciate the honesty.). We had the avocado roll for an app as we had heard good things about it. (It was one of the things our waitress steered us away from). Husband liked it. I wouldn't order it again. Daughter had hamburger, fried and salad. Nothing special. Fries were cold. Garnish was pathetic. Son had ribs. He liked them. Husband had fish and chips, which came highly recommended but was bad. The garnish on my Bloody Mary looked like it was from last weekend. After we left he said "you know when I'm going back there? Never. Waste of $100.00." Eating out is too expensive. Find another place.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank franmom
Jeffersonville, Indiana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Our new favorite restaurant!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2014

We arrived at about 5:30 pm on a Saturday & told there was a 10 minute wait. It was more like 2 minutes. The waiter was very friendly & helpful. We got a 4 pack sampler of beers. They were all great. My only complaint was that my pizza was a little over cooked. We got the Mac & cheese and mini bruschetta(sp?) And they were both yummy! My husband is already planning our next visit. We got 2 apps, 2 enters, beer sampler for $36. Great value with a very extensive menu.

• Visited January 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“BJ's review”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2014

This restaurant was very clean, prices were reasonable and the food was very good. The restaurant has an excellent assortment of craft beers which is a big plus for me.
The service was a little slow but the place was very busy during the holiday period.
Overall, i would recommend this restaurant.

• Visited December 2013