“Bad bad bad”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Good for: Large groups
Reviewed November 5, 2011

They give olive garden a bad name,their sauce is always old and tastes frozen,yuck! Been there 3times since I lived here and I miss the one in Lexington !

Reviewed October 31, 2011

Food is the same as at most locations. Difference for me was the service- much above average, and the speed of the order. Food came put much faster than usual, although it could have been because we were there for lunch and it may not have been as busy as dinner service.

Reviewed October 21, 2011

I have yet to eat at an Olive Garden I didn't like.I eat at this one regularly.The food is always good,the restaurant is clean and nicely decorated and the service is consistantly good.The only downside to it's popularity and reasonable prices is that there's usually quite a wait,especially on Friday and Saturday nights.

Reviewed October 5, 2011

Food was not as good as before. The bread stick was tough. The pasta was over cooked and didn't drain well (I saw some water on the bottom of the bowl). Not as excited as going there before.

Reviewed November 14, 2010

If you're looking for an affordable lunch option, the endless soup and salad at Olive Garden is perfect! I can stop in with friends for lunch and I can get out of there for under $10. My favorite is the chicken & gnocchi - creamy and amazing is what it is! The soup is delicious every time and with salad it costs only $6.95 for all that you can eat.