“Potato pancakes like Grandma's”
Review of Izzy's

Izzy's
Ranked #27 of 229 Restaurants in Florence
“Potato pancakes like Grandma's”
Reviewed December 11, 2013 via mobile

Haven't had a potato pancake that good since my grandma made them at our church festival. People used to wait in line for hours for those potato pancakes. How wonderful that all you need to do is just order one at the counter and in a few minutes a crunchy tanned potato pancake is delivered to your table. Crunchy outside tender inside spiced just right. Yum. Sandwich was good too but I'd drive hours for a potato pancake. Bet you can't eat just one!

• Visited December 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Reuben Sandwich”
Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

Had lunch with my mom and we ordered a Reuben sandwich with the fried potato cake. The Reuben was outstanding !! I also like the sweet ice tea. I want to remember to come back yo this place.

Visited October 2013