“very disapointing”

Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed May 12, 2013

my husband and i went her for dinner on a saturday evening in May 2013 around 8p.m. we were seated quickly had our choice of smoking or non,ordered and that is where the disappointment starts! I order the sirloin cooked well done, after a long wait the food was brought out of course my husbands was fine but my sirloin was medium at best the waitress
appologized and took it back to the kitchen. After another long wait she bring back the same
plate only this time the meat is burnt black!! Potato was cold and no appologies this time! No refills offered on our drinks just here's your bill. Last time i will ever go there!!

Reviewed April 9, 2013

We had dinner here on a Friday night and although it was busy, we were seating in a short amount of time and our waitress, Andrea, was very good. She made several recommendations that were very good. I had a 6 ounce sirloin that was as good as any Outback or Longhorn steak I've had. The other people in my party had mexican food and they said it was very good.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

Bartenders fantastic! Enjoyed the Dreamsicle! Joe's a doll! Fajitas delicious! Very friendly. A typical neighborhood bar.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

Fantastic service, great feel, wonderful food! All in all a great experiance and meal, at a good price!

Reviewed October 24, 2012

Right next to our hotel. We tried it even though we read some not so good TA reviews.
Went into the bar to order take out. Extremely smoky. The order took forever even though the bartender and another server told us several times that it would be just a few more minutes.
We ordered combo fajitas. Both meats tasty but not plentiful. Great majority of plate was onions. Refrieds and other sides just so so. Food edible but nothing more.