“Best Tex Mex in the area!”
Review of Chuy's

Chuy's
Ranked #7 of 232 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed January 18, 2013

I live in the northern Kentucky area and have eaten at most of the Mexican restaurants here (Camino Real, The Real Enchilada, Rio Grande, Abuelos, ect...). The food quality is similar to Abuelos (Abuelos is awesome!) and far better than the rest. Chuy's, however, has better prices than Abuelos and better service. Ask for the creamy jalapeno dip along side your chips and salsa...it's delicious (and free)! and is good for anyone that can't handle spicy dips (it says jalapeno but it isn't really spicy). The regular salsa is awesome but it has some kick to it with a fresh taste on the tongue from a good amount of cilantro in the mix. The meat in the dishes is always fresh and tender and the cheese has a lovely texture and flavor. I highly recommend Chuy's to anyone traveling through or otherwise!

1  Thank Brad G

Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

The food at chuys is great and only made with fresh ingredients. The service was spectacular! Our waitress kept our drinks refilled and they also give you free sauces and chips! This place has a really neat environment and is a very fun place to take your friends or family. Make sure you try all of the sauces- they are free!

1  Thank Jimmybuffettfan1
Reviewed January 4, 2013

The food was fresh, made on the premises, delicious and plentiful. The wait-staff were all friendly
and efficient. Only one minor complaint, the music was a little too loud but we still enjoyed our visit and food. Prices were very reasonable, $40 for two adults which included three adult beverages and a 20% tip. We will go back again soon.

1  Thank Joseph S
Reviewed December 25, 2012

I attended their roll out at Turfway Racetrack but had not been to the restaurant yet. I had the chance last week and was very pleased. The ambiance is great, bright and cheery, with friendly and attentive servers. I would have to say however because it is a fun place the noise level was a little high. The menu is expansive and the food I ordered was served on a "muy caliente" platter. Presentation great and the taste fresh and very Tex-Mex.. If you want to have good food and a great time give them a try.

1  Thank Airchaplain
Reviewed December 6, 2012 via mobile

I was not thinking I would like this restaurant, do to the fact that Abuelos is awesome to me. I was wrong! It was a great meal, awesome value & great service. I will be back soon!

1  Thank Kelly K