“Love this place”

Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Acapulco's Phone Number: 859-282-0687
Description: Acapulco's Phone Number: 859-282-0687
Reviewed July 22, 2014

We love it here and have never been disappointed in the service or the food. The nacho appetizer is enough the share as a meal, the corona-rita is fabulous and they always have coupons out for lunch or dinner Sun-Thurs.

1  Thank LaurenMartin03

Reviewed June 16, 2014

The food was delicious and plentiful. Casual atmosphere, and good drinks. They also have great drink specials nightly.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

My friend and I ate here on the way to CVG airport. I had seen it rated it highly on Tripadvisor and we were not disappointed. The food was excellent. The menu had so many items to choose from it was hard to decide.

1  Thank pitcher_collector
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Hands down the best mexican I've ever had! I always have chili relleno's or chili poblano's & they are simply delicious! Their frozen margarita's are mouth watering delicious! I drink them in about 2 minutes they're so delectible. Their tamale's, burrito's & enchilada's are great also, but no comparison to a chilli relleno or a chili poblano. My fiance' & I have been here MANY times & will continue to go here often 'cause our tastebuds are just addicted to this place!

2  Thank rkouvakas
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Acapulco is in a strip shopping center. At 8:30 on a Friday night there was a short wait. It is a very popular place and nothing fancy. Food is delicious and the portions are good. I recommend the Acapulco Taco Salad which has shrimp, chicken, and beef, along with veggies in a taco shell. Really a good meal.

1  Thank tlynn63