“The hotel was good, room was clean, I was told I would get...”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Florence/Cincinnati Airport
Ranked #11 of 27 Hotels in Florence
Laguna Niguel
“The hotel was good, room was clean, I was told I would get...”
Reviewed March 21, 2014

The hotel was good, room was clean, I was told I would get a microwave and a refrigerator in my room, which I did not get. room was spacious

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

George S, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Florence/Cincinnati Airport, responded to this review, April 23, 2014
Dear Marlys:
Thank you for your feedback. I apologize that you was not accommodated with a microwave. I anticipate updates to the property this year and foresee to have all the rooms with additional amenities. I look forward to your next stay at Microtel Inn & Suites in Florence. Until then, safe travels.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Lebanon, Pennsylvania
Reviewed March 19, 2014

Felicia took a personal interest in our family as soon as we walked in. She worked hard to find the right room for our family. After we got to our room, we were offered extra blankets & pillows without any request. The staff went out of their way to make our stay like home.

• Stayed March 2014
George S, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Florence/Cincinnati Airport, responded to this review, March 22, 2014
Dear Amy:
Thank you so much for Microtel's amazing 5-star review! I am delighted that Felicia devoted such individualized attention to you and your family. As general manager, I am very proud of all of my exceptional staff. And when gracious guests like yourself notice the hard work of my staff, well, it makes their day! I thank you for your patronage. Until next time, safe travels!
Florence
Reviewed March 19, 2014

Check in was a breeze. Room was spacious and clean. Even the bathroom floor was spotless. Breakfast was more than adequate. Provided a 10% off discount card to a local restaurant that was within walking distance. There was not a safe within the room which would have been nice. Our floor was smoke free but you had to walk through the lobby to get there. Would stay here again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Dear Eva:
What a stupendous review! Thank you so much for allowing Microtel Inn & Suites in Florence to earn a 5-star review from you. My staff and I perceive you had an almost perfect lodging experience while at our hotel! Even more spectacular is that this was your first stay with us! Thank you once again for staying with us. We look forward to seeing you again. Until then, safe travels!
Richmond, Kentucky
Reviewed March 18, 2014

Breakfast was good. Walls very thin. Only 3 pillows per bed, when asked for another, none available.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear David A:
Thank you for taking the time to bring such matters to our attention. We value your patronage and certainly want to know if you are satisfied and/or dissatisfied in any way. I am delighted that you enjoyed breakfast. I do apologize for the guest service associate not retrieving you additional pillows. To ensure this incident does not repeat itself, I will make sure all staff knows the location of extra guest supplies. Thank you! Until next time, safe travels!
Travelers also viewed these Florence hotels
Days Inn Florence
Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Florence - Meijer Drive
Ashley Quarters
Ashley Quarters
#8 of 27 in Florence

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Florence/Cincinnati Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Florence/Cincinnati Airport

Property: Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Florence/Cincinnati Airport
Address: 7490 Woodspoint Dr, Florence, KY 41042-1545
Location: United States > Kentucky > Florence
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Shuttle Bus service Suites Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#2 Best Value Hotel in Florence
#6 Business Hotel in Florence
Hotel Class:2 star — Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Florence/Cincinnati Airport 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Florence/Cincinnati Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Microtel Inn And Suites Cincinnati Airport Florence