Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Florence/Cincinnati Airport
Hotels.com
$139
$136
HolidayInn.com
All reviewsfree mini golfdriving rangeroom was cleanbiscuits and gravystaff was friendlycheck in was easycontinental breakfastplace to sleepstayed two nightscreation museumone night staygreat place to stayclose to the airportfront desk clerkwould definitely stay here againmuffinsinterstate
Reviewed March 11, 2014

I very much prefer microtel. The rooms are nicely cared for and spacious. The price is great for what they offer. The breakfast wasn't just oatmeal or toast, but cooked scrambled eggs with biscuits and gravy. I've stayed in more expensive hotels....and had less. This is definitely a good service with a good price! :)

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
George S, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Florence/Cincinnati Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2014

Dear Virginia:
Thank you so much for a gracious 5-star rating of Microtel Inn & Suites! My staff and I strive to exceed each guest's expectation. The hot breakfast in conjunction with our expanded continental breakfast is a home-run with out guests. Thank you for your patronage and continued loyalty. Until next time, safe travels!

Reviewed March 11, 2014

The hotel itself was very pleasant
I was very diss appointed in my reservation #76162543
I had requested suite 1 queen smoking did not get what I had paid for
Instead non smoking two bed the management said sorry that's all I can do
I would have booked somewhere else if I had known

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Dear Bobbi:
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at our hotel. I am sorry you were disappointed on this occasion, and I apologize for any inconvenience you experienced. Unfortunately, when a guest books and secures their reservation online, the hotel cannot change the reservation. However, I am in correspondence with Wyndham's technical support division in an effort to find a resolution when this occurs to other guests. I appreciate your patience as we explore future alternatives. Until then, safe travels!

Reviewed March 11, 2014

We have had great success staying at Microtel Inns. Always VERY clean. Bathrooms are clean with nice showers. Friendly staff and a good continental breakfast. Great quality at an economical price. Highly recommend Microtel Inns.

• Stayed: March 2014

Dear SeaGreen:
Wow...thank you so much for allowing us to earn a 5-star rating of Microtel Inn & Suites! I appreciate your loyalty and your time for leaving feedback about my property. Loyal guests such as yourselves allow me the opportunity to be competitive with my rates. I hope to see you soon! Until then, safe travels my friends!

Reviewed March 10, 2014

Very clean and well managed. The property was well booked which put the pressure on the breakfast preparer. It took a while for them to catch up with the cooking. The only real problem I have experienced at this property is with the key reader---I almost always have to have the key card rerun. this is not a big deal but it is bothersome.

Dear Jim:
Thank you for a great rating of Microtel Inn & Suites. I appreciate your time in leaving feedback about my property. Yes, the hot breakfast that has been implemented is a hit with my guests! Regarding the electronic key card you discussed, I am having the internal electronic door lock components cleaned. I anticipate this will lessen the rejection of the door locks. I look forward to seeing you om your return visit. Until then, safe travels.

P.S. I hope you had a great birthday weekend!!