Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Florence/Cincinnati Airport
Ranked #13 of 28 Hotels in Florence
Reviewed February 9, 2014

This motel was very clean and nice. The staff was really nice. My room was really clean. I will highly recommend this motel to friends and family. Location is great. Free breakfast was offered in the mornings.

Room Tip: My room was right over the lobby and right off the elevator. Quiet and convenient, 3rd floor, front...
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
George S, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Florence/Cincinnati Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2014

Robert W:
What a stupendous review! Thank you very much! We pride ourselves on cleanliness at Microtel Inn & Suites; the housekeeping staff does a terrific job! I am glad you enjoyed the hot breakfast...a great hot breakfast is the way to get your morning off to a good start! I appreciate the opportunity to have served you. I look forward to seeing you soon! Until then, safe travels.

There are newer reviews for Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Florence/Cincinnati Airport

Reviewed February 3, 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed January 27, 2014

The hotel was great! Rooms are very clean all rooms should have flat screens. All the staff was great an very friendly. The front desk clerk Brittany was great made the stay well worth it.. an tasha was very ffriendly an great to talk to would very much stay here again

• Stayed: January 2014

JTerrel:
Thank you for taking time to leave feedback about my property. I am delighted Brittany and Tasha exceeded your expectations. In addition, I appreciate your loyalty to the Wyndham brand. I look forward to seeing you and your family in the future. Until then, safe travels.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

I do not stay in a lot of Motels because I travel in my motor home, but had to spend 2 weeks in KY in January & I am glad I picked this one. It was very clean and the staff was very friendly & accommodating. The price was good for a 2 wk stay. If I have this situation again, I will stay here.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

GB:
Thank you for a great 4-star review of my property. I remember your traveling issues and I am glad that you had a safe trip home. I hope to see you in the near future at Microtel Inn & Suites in Florence, KY.

Reviewed January 16, 2014

The hotel gave a good first impression but that quickly changed when I entered my room. I entered my room and found a cockroach on the work desk. Once that was dispatched the rest of the stay was OK.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank 3610BZN
George S, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Florence/Cincinnati Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2014

Bozeman:
Please let me apologize for the incident that occurred. It is not our policy for any guest to be inconvenienced. However, I am glad that the issue was resolved without conflict. I anticipate to earn your continued business, thus, I look forward to your return stay. Until then, safe travels.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

We received excellent service from ALL the staff we encountered. The breakfast was fresh, lots of choice and conveniently arranged. George, the Manager was exceptionally accommodating and made us feel totally welcome. Very clean & modern rooms. This is our fourth stay here, and we would definitely go out of our way to return again.

Room Tip: Convenient location to Interstate highway, restaurants and shopping.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

Marco:
Wow! Thank you so much for a well-earned, 5-star review regarding your stay at Microtel Inn & Suites in Florence. I appreciate your loyalty to my property and the Wyndham brand. We work hard to ensure that our breakfast is hot and fresh for loyal guests such as yourselves. I look forward for your fifth return visit. Until then, safe travels!

Reviewed January 3, 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
George S, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Florence/Cincinnati Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2014

Travelers also viewed these Florence hotels
Days Inn Florence
#3 of 28 in Florence
WoodSpring Suites Cincinnati Airport Florence
Americas Best Value Inn - Florence / Cincinnati
Hyatt Place Cincinnati Airport/Florence

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Florence/Cincinnati Airport? Share your experiences!