“Family”

Good for: Kids, Families with children
Lexington, Kentucky
“Family”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013

Excellent food, as usual. Service was great, even though they were very busy. Average wait for a Saturday night. Our server was very knowledgeable about the food, how it was prepared, etc.

• Visited October 2013

Hamilton, Ohio
“Nice Birthday Dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2013

Our trip to Red Lobster was amazing! great food, great price and awesome waiter! I would definitely recommend this Red Lobster location to anyone.

Visited September 2013
Lebanon, Tennessee
“Not the best Red Lobster I have visited !”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

First, it was too dark inside !
We were seated quickly, and the food was delivered quickly, but .......my fish was uneatable. Thankfully, I had a salad and red potatoes to fill the void ! It was the worst fish I have had in my life. Slimy, mushy. This was the Cajun catfish. Friends with me, said their Fried Flounder and Atlantic Salmon were good. The salad was good, and the service was good, although a bit annoying for her to come by the table every couple of minutes.
To be fair, I was told by a friend that Catfish should only be eaten fried. I did not know that, and like to try things I have not had, so picked the Cajun Catfish ! BIG MISTAKE

• Visited August 2013
lexington
“needs some work”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

I generally really like red lobster for a reliable good tasting meal but this location was stale, kind of dark, and generally seemed a step down from others i have eaten in. The salad that came with the meal were puny and not what I have received at any other red lobster. the seafood was ok but obvoiously microwaved. the service was ok. We will probably choose a restaurant closer to turfway next visit as those appear newer and brighter.

Visited July 2013
Copperhill, Tennessee
“Fast service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2013

Was seated and had my meal within 10 minutes. Can't get much better than that. Is within walking distance of motel.

Visited May 2013