“Clean & Affordable”

Ranked #10 of 28 Hotels in Florence
Dayton, Ohio
“Clean & Affordable”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

Stayed there 7/19/14 and was impressed with how clean the rooms were. The front desk staff were polite and helpful. The free breakfast was better then I expected, and better then most hotels continental breakfast. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars was the outside seemed a little run down, vending machines didn't work, and I could here the people staying above us stomping around. I would recommend this hotel and wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Alyson H, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn Airport Turfway Road, responded to this review, July 23, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel! We appreciate any feedback from our valued guests! We hope to see you again the next time you are in town!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed July 17, 2014

This has to be the nicest Comfort Inn we have stayed at.

EVERYTHING was in GOOD condition, except the carpet was frayed in several places........one around the bathroom door.

Would highly recommend staying here when in the area.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Alyson H, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn Airport Turfway Road, responded to this review, July 18, 2014
Thank you so much! We are happy you enjoyed your stay and appreciate your kind words! We hope to see you again the next time you are in town!
Springfield, Virginia
Reviewed July 15, 2014

Good value with location near CVG airport. I stayed on a Saturday night with many of the folks there for the Reds game that night. If you fly into CVG, and are looking for a good room at a decent price, I would definitely recommend this one. I wanted a non-smoking, but had made my reservation very late, so I ended up with a smoking room. However, I did not detect ANY odor of smoke and was very satisfied. The A/C was a little loud, but it definitely worked!

Room Tip: I heard NO noise on the third floor.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Alyson H, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn Airport Turfway Road, responded to this review, July 16, 2014
Thanks so much for your review! It's always a pleasure to receive positive feedback from our valued guests! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and hope you'll come back the next time your are in town!
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed July 14, 2014

Was checked in by Pat who does a wonderful job. :-)Requested a third room floor and one was left. Mirror was cracked in room but it was not a big deal for us. Everything worked as it should and room was very spacious with a fridge and microwave. The only issue was after I came home and discovered two duplicate charges. Called hotel and was told they only saw one. Called my bank who verified the duplicate charges but said one could just be a hold which was done when I checked in and one was when I checked out. Called choice privileges and the lady was able to see exactly what happened. One was an auth which should come off of my card. Will stay again but they need a sign informing guests of this policy.Maybe they did indeed have one and I missed it. :-) I do remember a sign for debit card holders saying they are charged immediately for the room so when I return in the future I will pay this way. :-) Awesome hotel with wonderful workers who are very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was very nice a swell.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
We are very happy you enjoyed your stay with us! I will make sure to pass on your comments to Pat! Upon check-in, we do authorize your credit card for the amount that will be due, then your card is charged upon check out. This is a pretty standard procedure for most hotels. If you would prefer we charge your credit card at check-in, just let us know and we would be happy to accomodate you. Thanks for your business and we hope to see you again soon!
New Zealand
Reviewed July 12, 2014

Stayed here after very late arrival into Cincinnati Airport. Typical chain hotel furniture in good condition with comfortable beds. Lovely thick terrycloth towels much appreciated after a long day's travel. Clean room and bathroom, Friendly, courteous staff. Free shuttle to Cincinnati Airport. Free breakfast. There was supposed to be free wifi, but couldn't see the network in the room. Would consider staying here again if flying into/out of CVG.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Thank for reviewing our hotel! We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay! I apologize that you couldn't connect to the wifi, if that happens again, please don't hestitate to contact the front desk. We would be happy to assist you. Thanks for your business and we hope to see you again!
Terre Haute, Indiana
Reviewed July 5, 2014

The Comfort Inn is indeed a comfortable place for a one night stay in the Cincinnati area if you wish to avoid the busy downtown itself or Covington/Newport area. Our room and bath were nicely appointed. The bed, linens, and pillows were very comfortable. The breakfast has a number of selections. Our one problem was with the noise from the guest in the room directly above us. We stayed in room 110 and spent a quiet night but that changed when the guest in the room above us began walking around in the morning. This was not your normal muffled sounds of movement, it sounded as if the ceiling was going to collapse! It sounded like only one person moving back and forth but it was impossible to sleep with the loud creaking and banging on the ceiling caused by their footsteps. Very weird. A construction issue perhaps? Whatever the reason it forced us to wake up earlier than we wanted and made it impossible to return to sleep.

Room Tip: Avoid room 110. You can hear every movement of guests in the room above.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Alyson H, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn Airport Turfway Road, responded to this review, July 10, 2014
I'm so sorry you had a noise issue while staying with us! We will definately investigate this and see what can be done. Thank you for bringing it to our attention! I hope you stay was otherwise comfortable and relaxing! We would love to have you return the next time you are in town!
Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

Easy access on and off I-75.. Staff very courteous and helpful.. My room was up-to-date with everything you could want for an enjoyable stay. Bed was very comfy. Breakfast in the morning was great..nice variety to choose from. I would recommend and would also stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014
Alyson H, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn Airport Turfway Road, responded to this review, June 25, 2014
Thank you so much! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again soon!!