“Great Stay” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #12 of 26 Hotels in Florence
College Park, Georgia
“Great Stay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2013

I felt this was an average comfort hotel. The staff was friendly. The hotel was close to everything. I was working in Erlanger, KY and I chose to stay here because it was close to the job, wasn't a bad choice. Of course there are better hotels in the area but for the price why not stay here. Target is right across the street and the hotel key card gets you 10% off to a few area restaurants. If I was in the area again, I'd stay here.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank roadwarrior1982
Alyson H, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn Airport Turfway Road, responded to this review, August 29, 2013
Thanks!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Ann Arbor, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

After several stays throughout the midwest, my husband and I have come to expect a certain level of cleanliness, quiet, and convenience from this chain. This motel exceeded our expectations: the room was large and comfortable with a fridge and microwave, etc. The bed was comfortable, with plenty of pillows. The room and bath were very clean and it appears as though the motel was recently renovated. The staff was pleasant and helpful. The free hot breakfast is excellent, including cheese omelets, sausage patties, waffles, biscuits and gravy. There is a computer terminal in the business center. We would certainly recommend this motel.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so much! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us!!
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013

So I'm just going to write one review on my most recent experience cause it would summarize it for all of them. Good location being that I'm usually coming from Philly when I stop here, decent price, carpet in rooms made me think of taking a sobriety test for a dui -sir you need to walk a straight line please- woah confusing!!! please change that already, but I love the carpet in the breakfast area so much so that I would really love to take some of it home with me and make a few rugs out of it if ever you decide to get rid of it let me know. Speaking of breakfast it's pretty good so no complaints there. Staff is usually pretty nice as well. I would like to see the rates a little bit lower though as for 100 a night room I would expect more grandiose amenities and décor than what is present.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Thanks for the review!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013

My wife and I stayed at this hotel this weekend, to celebrate our anniversary. We had a great time. The room/hotel was very clean. The lady that checked usin was nice as well. We really loved that fact our pet could stay for no extra charge. We would definatley stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank jer201
Alyson H, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn Airport Turfway Road, responded to this review, June 14, 2013
Thanks for the great review! We really appreciate hearing from our guests! I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay with us! We are pet friendly, however, there is a pet fee.
Petoskey, MI
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

The best thing was, the beds were pretty good. HOWEVER, the bathroom was so in need of updating, it was bad.... The breakfast was average, probably not even that high. It was a place to stop and sleep, but aside from that, don't make this a place to stay for more than a night!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank sanchia39
Independence, Kentucky, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2013

Stayed here recently and loved the rooms, very comfortable. Breakfast could have been a little bit warmer, but it was nearing close, so it was understandable. A good recommendation would be for this property to offer the grab and go options for breakfast for those people who leave early in the morning or get up too late for the normal breakfast hrs. Front desk was awesome, and very accommodating. Will definitely stay again!

Room Tip: Show your room key at local rest. within walking distance for 10% off
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank HMS818
Alyson H, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn Airport Turfway Road, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
Thanks for your review! It's always nice to hear from our guests! Thanks for choosing our hotel for your travel needs!
Marion, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2013

I can think of nothing to complain about with my stay here. The price was very fair. My room was clean and the staff was very friendly. I had a comfortable bed and the room had everything I needed. There are several good restaurants within walking distance and I got 10% off by showing my room key. I will stay here again in the future.

Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for such a nice review of our hotel! We hope you enjoyed your stay and look forward to serving you again in the future!