“exceeded expectations”

Comfort Inn Airport Turfway Road
Ranked #13 of 28 Hotels in Florence
Reviewed July 23, 2013

After several stays throughout the midwest, my husband and I have come to expect a certain level of cleanliness, quiet, and convenience from this chain. This motel exceeded our expectations: the room was large and comfortable with a fridge and microwave, etc. The bed was comfortable, with plenty of pillows. The room and bath were very clean and it appears as though the motel was recently renovated. The staff was pleasant and helpful. The free hot breakfast is excellent, including cheese omelets, sausage patties, waffles, biscuits and gravy. There is a computer terminal in the business center. We would certainly recommend this motel.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Alyson H, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn Airport Turfway Road, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2013

Thank you so much! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us!!

Reviewed June 17, 2013

So I'm just going to write one review on my most recent experience cause it would summarize it for all of them. Good location being that I'm usually coming from Philly when I stop here, decent price, carpet in rooms made me think of taking a sobriety test for a dui -sir you need to walk a straight line please- woah confusing!!! please change that already, but I love the carpet in the breakfast area so much so that I would really love to take some of it home with me and make a few rugs out of it if ever you decide to get rid of it let me know. Speaking of breakfast it's pretty good so no complaints there. Staff is usually pretty nice as well. I would like to see the rates a little bit lower though as for 100 a night room I would expect more grandiose amenities and décor than what is present.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo

Thanks for the review!

Reviewed June 10, 2013

My wife and I stayed at this hotel this weekend, to celebrate our anniversary. We had a great time. The room/hotel was very clean. The lady that checked usin was nice as well. We really loved that fact our pet could stay for no extra charge. We would definatley stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank jer201
Alyson H, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn Airport Turfway Road, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2013

Thanks for the great review! We really appreciate hearing from our guests! I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay with us! We are pet friendly, however, there is a pet fee.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

The best thing was, the beds were pretty good. HOWEVER, the bathroom was so in need of updating, it was bad.... The breakfast was average, probably not even that high. It was a place to stop and sleep, but aside from that, don't make this a place to stay for more than a night!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank sanchia39
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Stayed here recently and loved the rooms, very comfortable. Breakfast could have been a little bit warmer, but it was nearing close, so it was understandable. A good recommendation would be for this property to offer the grab and go options for breakfast for those people who leave early in the morning or get up too late for the normal breakfast hrs. Front desk was awesome, and very accommodating. Will definitely stay again!

Room Tip: Show your room key at local rest. within walking distance for 10% off
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank HMS818
Alyson H, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn Airport Turfway Road, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2013

Thanks for your review! It's always nice to hear from our guests! Thanks for choosing our hotel for your travel needs!

Reviewed April 16, 2013

I can think of nothing to complain about with my stay here. The price was very fair. My room was clean and the staff was very friendly. I had a comfortable bed and the room had everything I needed. There are several good restaurants within walking distance and I got 10% off by showing my room key. I will stay here again in the future.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for such a nice review of our hotel! We hope you enjoyed your stay and look forward to serving you again in the future!

Reviewed April 4, 2013

This hotel is one of the best that i've stayed at in the area, not sure about
the other reviews but the Front Desk Clerk was one of the nicest and
most friendly and helpful i've met. Stayed here back in January for one
night and was surprised at the cleanliness of the property, breakfast
was awesome, and although i did not need the handicap room
i appreciated the very spacious bathroom and walk in shower.

Can't wait to come back, Awesome Place, Very Friendly and
Expert Service!!!! Way to go Comfort Inn!

Room Tip: Ask for a third floor room, they are the the quietest, also make sure you show your room key at seve...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank PStorms65

Thank you so much for your wonderful review of our property! We appreciate your kind words and hope you come back to see us!