“Nice place to stay in Florence!”

Hyatt Place Cincinnati Airport/Florence
Ranked #2 of 26 Hotels in Florence
GreenLeadersBronze level
Columbus, Ohio
“Nice place to stay in Florence!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2012

We have stayed in Florence everytime we come down for a baseball game. This time it was just my spouse and I so we decided to stay some place different. So we decided on the hyatt place.
We decided to use the cincinnatiusa.com website to book our room since we wanted half price tickets to the reds game.
We checked in and went to our room to catch a nap before going out for the evening. The room was clean (not spotless, found a huge mess by the AC unit) and very quiet. We never heard the airplanes over head. The hotel location was perfect.
The next morning, we went to the breakfast. We did not particularly like it. The breakfast sandwiches were gross according to my spouse and I ended up just eating a bagel and yogurt.
He said the sandwiches were like frozen jimmy dean sandwiches and we heated up.
We would come back again there, but skip breakfast....

2 Thank Jellypooh

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
richmond
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2012

This was an excellent hotel with the right price. The staff was extremely friendly and eager to assist you with your needs. The rooms were spacious and clean and the beds were very comfortable. I loved that at 3:00am in the morning I could order food from their 24 hr menu. It smelled wonderful each day you would walk in the hotel. Most hotels don't have an inviting smell or a bad smell but this hotel you notice the great fragrance when you walk in the door. Would definitely stay again.

2 Thank LaGreta a
Greensburg, Kentucky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2012

Stayed her on the 17th and 18th my wife and I for a weekend getaway, the hotel was very pleasant upon entry to the lobby area, nice breakfast choices a notch above continental, room was clean and spacious, pool was nice, only down side was the workout room*could use some weight equipment* very pleased with customer service and would stay again and recommend to anyone looking for nice place to stay near Cincinnati without paying the bigger city prices for a nice room.

2 Thank james w
Grand Rapids
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2012

We stayed here for one night and had a fantastic experience with this hotel and its staff. When my husband checked in, he came back to the car and said, "Wow! I don't think I've ever had a more pleasant and helpful service desk person." Our room was clean and the perfect fit for our family of 6, which isn't always easy to find. The beds were comfortable, the pool was a good diversion for the kids for a little while before bed, and we liked that the hotel was within walking distance of multiple restaurants as well as a grocery store. Our favorite part was the breakfast...I don't think I've had one that good at another restaurant in my life. The skillet sandwiches were delicious, and a nice change from the usual hotel fare. I really don't think I can think of one negative thing to say!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Ann T
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2012

Hyatt has made some great renovations since taking over Amerisuites. Rooms are modern, comfortable, and well-furnished. The bar is nice for a drink or dessert. Continental breakfast is provided, and you can use a computer kiosk to order more items for an additional charge. Really cool concept. The hotel is in a relatively decent area of Florence but not to far from the trashy Section 8 areas (only seperated by I-75).

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank NoCleverCreation
Louisville, Kentucky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2012

I stayed at the Hyatt Place for one night. The staff was friendly, the room was well appointed and clean, and the breakfast the following morning was complimentary. This is by far the nicest 3 star hotel that I have been to in a long time. It was a quick drive from the hotel to Paul Brown Stadium (where the Bengals play) and the area around the hotel was very nice with several places to shop and multiple restaurants. Another plus is that the parking was free which typically is not the case when you stay in Covington or downtown Cincinnati. I would stay there again and would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a nice place to stay while visiting the Cincinnati area.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank ricopolatzo
Boca Raton, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2012

Right next door to a LaQuinta and an abandoned building. Kind of industrial actually. Front desk staff pleasant and helpful. "fitness center" is a joke. 3 pieces of cardio equipment. Period. They should have told me that when I asked. May or may not stay here on my return next week.

• Stayed August 2012
1 Thank BocaRay
Also consider these accommodations in or near Florence
Homewood Suites Cincinnati Airport South-Florence
BEST WESTERN Inn Florence
BEST WESTERN Inn Florence
#3 of 26 in Florence
SpringHill Suites Cincinnati Airport South
La Quinta Inn & Suites Cincinnati Airport Florence
Wingate by Wyndham Cincinnati Airport/Erlanger
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Florence/Cincinnati Airport

Been to Hyatt Place Cincinnati Airport/Florence? Share your experiences!