Tripadvisor
Florence
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews large shower the breakfast area breakfast was delicious overnight stay water pressure place to stay stayed here excellent hotel excellent stay two nights bed was very comfortable front desk shampoo dispenser lobby walmart pillows
Selected filters
Reviewed January 6, 2020

What's not to like about a brand new hotel? Smelled new upon walking in. Friendly clerk at check in. Given a great room on the 4th floor. Overlooked the WalMart across the street (another plus) but very quiet. Window treatments are awesome. Bed was very comfortable. Easy access to interstate and many restaurants nearby. Breakfast was excellent, warm cinnamon rolls the best!

Date of stay: December 2019
HIEFLORENCE, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Florence - Cincinnati Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2020

Hello! We are happy to hear that our hotel still smells new, even 3 months later! Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your stay. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast (especially the delicious cinnamon rolls) and our rooms. We agree the window treatments are amazing! You can make the room pitch black, even in the middle of the day!

We hope that you are able to visit us again soon.

Reviewed January 5, 2020

Spontaneous overnight stay on a cold day with my children to utilize the indoor swimming pool. The staff was EXCELLENT and very accommodating. The rooms were nice and super clean. The breakfast was delicious. This property is conveniently located. I will return to this property in the near future.

Date of stay: January 2020

Spontaneousmomma.

We were happy to have you and your children stay with us and enjoy our accommodations during school break! We appreciate the kind comments and are glad that you enjoyed everything about our hotel! We hope you are able to visit again sometime.

Reviewed January 3, 2020 via mobile

The location is not very close to the airport. My guess is 4-5 miles. The location is a shopping area. The is a large number of nice stores and eating locations within a couple miles. The hotel’s condition was top notch, clean and new.
I enjoyed a coffee shop a mile away.
Bikebean.

Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank ManTravelingWfamily

Good afternoon!

We appreciate you taking the time to post a review regarding your stay. We are glad that you enjoyed it! While we are not right next to the airport, we feel this is a great perk. We are able to still offer an airport shuttle, but we are also able to be in a location that has many restaurants and shops close by! Thank you for the comments on how clean and new we are. We are proud of our new product and we intend to keep it clean and looking new!

Reviewed January 3, 2020

My son and I had a great experience at this new hotel. We only stayed 1 night but everything went smoothly from check-in to check-out! The hotel is very clean and organized, the room was spacious and comfortable, the elevators were quick, and the indoor pool wasn't crowded at all. It's a small pool but relaxing and fun nonetheless. We slept through breakfast but luckily there is an iHop right next door so it still worked out for us. The location is great as you're close to lots of shopping and fun and Cincinnati is a short drive away. I would definitely stay here again!

Hello Wyzguy,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor! We are glad to hear that you enjoyed to stay with us! I am sorry to hear that you missed our breakfast, hopefully this is because you just didn't want to get out of our extremely comfortable beds! I am glad that we have the IHOP right next door for you to enjoy. Hopefully you are able to stay here again and enjoy our breakfast!

Reviewed January 2, 2020

This hotel exceeded all of our needs. It was in an extremely safe neighborhood. Close to the interstate. On our arrival, we were offered fresh choc chip cookies. Little touches like this are great! Breakfast was good. The only thing I could say is that I wish they offered gluten free breads at breakfast since my husband has an allergy. But I realize this is asking for special rare circumstances. And it of course was not a deal breaker. Would definitely pick this hotel over the others in this area.

Trip type: Traveled with family

We are sorry to hear that we didn't offer enough options for your husband. While I appreciate you being understanding, this is something I am going to look into and see if we can add at least an item or 2. So hopefully when you return, we are better able to accommodate with our breakfast options. We also love our chocolate chip cookies! They are always a hit!