“Motorcycle Road Trip”

Ranked #9 of 26 Hotels in Florence
Maryland, United States
“Motorcycle Road Trip”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

We were on our first motorcycle road trip heading west. By the time we reached the hotel on the second day, we were exhausted. The room was nice sized and the kitchen nicely equipped. We stayed for two nights and took advantage of the laundry room. I didn't expect it to be so quiet, but it was and I had no trouble sleeping. This would definitely be a great hotel for an extended stay.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Charleston, West Virginia
Reviewed July 5, 2013

A friend booked us here while we were driving across the country. The hotel is VERY quiet, and it was nice to stay in a very comfortable room. The kitchen was nicely equipped. The bed was comfortable, as was the pull out bed. There is a nice patio area which we weren't able to use due to timing, but it looked very inviting.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Florence, Kentucky
Reviewed June 17, 2013

There is not even,one bad complaint about this hotel. I was super picky about the hotel we were going to be staying at,while we were in between moves. I knew I would be having,and bringing my newborn home to what ever hotel I chose. Plus having other children,and a c-section recovery. I had stayed there awhile back,and the experience was great,so I decided to see if it was still as awsome I as I remember.....it was better!! So I packed my family up,and prepared for our month and a half stay. It's easy to please folks for a few nights....but long term is a different story. The staff is awsome. I wish I could afford to hire the cleaning staff for my home. They had dinner provided every Wednesday,and when they didn't....the well stocked roomy kitchen allowed me to whip up any dinner my family requested. My kids loved the FREE movie rental. I didnt get to use the pool,or the grilling area,but its above par-and an awsome perk. The front desk clerk even offered for me to borrow some movies @ my new place-after I checked out,since it was gonna be a few days until the cable guy could get to me-so me and the kids wouldn't be board. What hotel has service and caring like that....I felt so comfortable and safe having my kids there,and bringing my 4lb lil one to stay there. Yeah...I could've stayed @ a much cheaper extended stay place,but they were unclean,and over run with drugs,prostitution,and bedbugs.Ashley quarters is as close to home as you could possibly get. It's not a big cookie cutter,impersonal hotel chain type of place.I didn't want to leave. I moved close by....so I can always stay again if I need to.
Monique Gutzwiller
I stayed 2/3/12-4/10/12

• Stayed December 2012
Blainville, Canada
Reviewed April 20, 2013

We always look forward to staying here each year we return to Greater Cincinnati area to visit friends, family and do business. The rooms are very well appointed, the staff is wonderful, the amenities are fantastic, the location cant be better. It's no wonder we don't hesitate to stay here when we return.
Consider the hotel by itself! You're very close to the airport, you have Enterprise car rental that will pick you up from KY 18, you have countless restaurants in the area, your minutes from all types of shopping, your minutes from downtown Cincinnati. Need I say more. I can tell you that receiving guests while staying has been practical too. We have had other friends and family stay here too.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Durango, Colorado
Reviewed April 18, 2013

I stay at Ashley Quarters at least 3 times a year when I go to my job in Edgewood, Ky. I feel so comfortable and safe here. The rooms are so nice including wonderfully comfortable beds and clean nice bathrooms. I love the kitchen included in each room. I usually get a few groceries and spend the evening resting in the comfy bed and watching TV. The employee at the desk always in so polite and makes sure I have all that I need.

I recommend this hotel to anyone needing a place to stay in the Cincinnati area. You'll feel right at home.

DAbner

Room Tip: In a less congested area of Southern Cincinnati. I love that also.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Nags Head, NC
Reviewed March 28, 2013

We booked this hotel with the aid of reviews and were not disappointed. The room provided us was perfect. True there is not a lot of interaction with the front desk but they make it so easy to come and go without that need that I cannot complain about it. When we arrived late in the evening our key was waiting for us in a lock box. Our room was conveniently located on the lowest level and we did not have to be concerned about noise at such a late hour.
The room was large and able to accommodate all of us. Everything we needed was there plus a note to tell us where to go for additional supplies. We really did not need a front desk connection.
Snacks and goodies were supplied as a welcome.
The gym had high quality equipment and was a great addition
DVD use was available and we took advantage of that at no extra charge.
Laundry facilites were also available.
Breakfast was supplied and we had all that we needed to eat a healthy meal.
Pets are welcome even though we did not have one.
The room was clean and comfortable and we actually hated to leave. We would not hesitate to stay here again or to recommend it to others.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Elaine983
Cheshire, Connecticut
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Our recent stay was not what we had hoped for. The gentleman welcoming us at the front desk was wonderful and the location was very convenient for our schedule. However, we had an awful night due to the sounds made by the heater and water pipes...who knew people would be showering at 2am! Then my son went to get breakfast at 9:30 and it was cleaned up, even though the schedule said it was served until 10am. Sorry to say we will be choosing somewhere else the next time we pass through.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Florence
Best Western Inn Florence
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Florence/Cincinnati Airport
Days Inn Florence
Days Inn Florence
#12 of 26 in Florence

Been to Ashley Quarters? Share your experiences!