“Fantastic staff”

WoodSpring Suites Cincinnati Airport Florence
Ranked #5 of 28 Hotels in Florence
Reviewed August 27, 2014

I've been in the process of an interstate adoption and had to stay in Kentucky for almost a month now. Although it's always difficult to be away from home, the staff here made things a little more bearable. The accommodations are acceptable (clean and everything is in working order, it's centrally located and close to shopping.., has laundry facilities on site etc), but what really makes this hotel stand out above the rest is their customer service. The general manager Michael has been absolutely amazing and each person that works here has been extremely friendly and helpful. The staff goes out of their way to assist with anything they can and to make your stay as comfortable as possible. If you're staying in the area for an extended period of time - I HIGHLY recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Courtney S
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Cincinnati Airport Florence, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2014

We are glad to hear that you had a great experience with us. No matter what brings you to Value Place, you can count on a respectful, helpful and friendly team dedicated to keeping the Value Place promise to our guests. Thank you for staying with us, we appreciate your review, come back and visit!

Reviewed August 26, 2014

My wife and I have been staying at this hotel for quite some time. During our stay here, we have gotten to know several of the employees and couldn't be happier with the overall experience at this location. The staff is extremely friendly and the general manager, Michael, always greets us with a smile. There have recently been renovations done to the hotel that make it seem more like a studio apartment rather than a hotel. The laundry facility is always clean as are the hallways and stairways. Overall, this has been an exceptional place to stay.

Sam and Tam R.

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank tamr2323
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Cincinnati Airport Florence, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2014

Thank you for your feedback. I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We always try to provide the best experience possible for our guests at the most reasonable rate. Thank you for choosing Value Place. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!

Reviewed August 24, 2014

We made online reservations for 2 separate rooms at this location (and had confirmation numbers) for a 12 day stay for the last weeks of July. We made these reservations months in advance of our trip. Only AFTER booking our reservations and getting the confirmation numbers, we booked airline tickets (from Sweden) and had a rental car lined up. Upon arrival to the hotel, which was our first stop after picking up the rental car, we had to communicate via a phone in the lobby because our flight had been late so no one was there. We were told that there were no rooms available & that they couldn't access reservations that had been made online. No consideration was given for the fact that we had confirmation numbers, or the fact that we'd been traveling for around 15 hours.

We then had to drive all over looking for accommodation for our trip and couldn't locate any until almost 3am (and we settled at a place that only had one room for one night - which meant we all had to share a room and then had to leave 8 hours later). The following morning we had to call around to find another place to stay for the remainder of our trip. It ended up costing us much more than we had planned in both money and time wasted.

After traveling over 4500 miles and after lots of planning in advance, you do not expect to deal with such an inexcusable thing; if online reservations are useless, they shouldn't be available on the website. Next time we will stick with something reliable.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank C S

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. First I'd like to apologize that we did not have a room available for you. We would like to connect with you for more details. Please email ContactUs@ValuePlace.com so we can discuss. We hope that you will give us another chance to provide you with a better experience in the future.

Reviewed August 20, 2014

I am very pleased with my stay here. The rooms are very clean and everything stays in tip top shape. The staff is the friendliest and most helpful. The customer service here is above average. Guest laundry is inside the building and is open 24 hours, which is convenient. I give this place the max stars available and would definitely recommend this place if you're in the area. Oh yea, and the price is very affordable for all that you get. I feel that I have gotten more than my money's worth.

Room Tip: The double suites are roomy with a big closet.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Trisha M

Thank you for posting a review of our hotel. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our comfortable rooms and our kind staff during your visit. It is always a pleasure having you stay with us and we look forward to having you stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed August 11, 2014

I must say i am having a great time staying here. This is the best lication i have found overall from all value places. Great nanagement amazing staff clean and helpful staff.
I highly recommend for anybody who are looking for short or long term stay.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank djkhan007
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Cincinnati Airport Florence, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2014

It is great to read that you are enjoying your stay with us! We hope to keep up the great work. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help during your stay!

Reviewed August 5, 2014

Value Place is definitely worth the money! From the moment I walked in the hotel I was sure I was going to have a great stay. I was greeted with a handshake from a pleasant gentleman behind the counter. He showed me a room and I was sold. He explained everything in detail as we walked through the hotel. Check in was quick, simple and easy. He then walked me to my room making sure my key worked in the door and that I was happy with my room. Throughout my week the staff greeted me almost every time I walked by or got my clean towels. My weeks stay was very pleasant and I'll be back. Thanks for the great week!

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank bruner72

We are happy to read you enjoyed your stay with us! We always try make every guest stay the best yet. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

This place is fantastic. Michael at the front desk, and Jamy and all of the employees over the weekend are SO nice and helpful. Great room, perfect size, nice simple kitchen. Very clean, very safe. The staff makes it worth it, since I have been here a month now. They are friendly, and the rooms are the perfect size for me. I would So recommend this to my friends and will stay here again and again!

Room Tip: Try to get an end room, near the stairwell for quick and easy access.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank brywlk69
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Cincinnati Airport Florence, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2014

Thank you so much for posting a review of our hotel. I am pleased to read that you found your guest room to be comfortable and affordable. We hope you had an opportunity to take advantage of the restaurants that were in walking distance to our hotel. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your overall stay.