Homewood Suites Cincinnati Airport South-Florence
Ranked #1 of 28 Hotels in Florence
Reviewed February 12, 2014

I liked everything about my two night stay with the exception I could hear the stairwell activity. My room was on the end next to the stairwell. The breakfast was more than adequate and the evening managers hour was fantastic.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed February 8, 2014

Our rooms were clean, spacious, and very comfortable. We live in the area and needed a place to stay while work was being done on our house. We were never inconvenienced, the staff was helpful, and having breakfast and dinner available was wonderful.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 8, 2014

My family had a very good experience at this hotel. The facility is extremely clean and has plenty to offer. The staff was pleasant and attentive to our needs. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to this area near Cincinnati, Ohio.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed January 30, 2014

We were very impressed with the two room suite. We had a king size bed and the kids had their own room, highly recommended. Their was a kitchen for us to use with a Wal-Mart right in front for us to shop for food. Very clean, friendly service, and good breakfast in the morning.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

Great stay, good food (including wine with dinner) Staff here go out of their way to provide a great experience. The room was clean and had everything I would expect. Really felt comfortable here. I would definitely stay here again. Location is great and very easy to get to from the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky Airport.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 19, 2014

This is really a fantastic hotel and I recommend it to anyone!! The staff are amazingly friendly and the hotel is awesome....very good value!! It really is the very best option in the area and I will always stay there when I go!! Pool area is very nice, food is excellent and everything is just perfect - the best hotel I have stayed in considering the price!

Reviewed January 8, 2014

I really enjoyed our stay at your hotel. It is a beautiful hotel. As silly as this sounds, I am so glad it did not stink like a hotel. The room was lovely. Easy access to the internet is nice, as well as the free price. All of the staff seemed very friendly. The hotel was quite which is also really nice. However, one night our children said they couldn't sleep because the room next to us had there music up too loud-not your fault though. I hope to come back again soon but I do have some suggestions. The pillows are really uncomfortable. On Thursday, 1/ 2, I asked for extra towels and never received them. The towels at the pool are really tiny. There were no bowls beside the oatmeal. This was a little annoying because each day I would walk to the oatmeal and forget that I had to get a bowl on the other side before getting my oatmeal. This wasn't a big deal on the mornings no one else was there but on the mornings it was crowded, I would venture to say it was annoying for everyone as I weaved around them. In spit of these tiny flaws I would say it was a great time and hope to return.