“Homewood Sites by Hilton - Florence, KY”

Homewood Suites Cincinnati Airport South-Florence
Ranked #1 of 28 Hotels in Florence
Bogota, Colombia
“Homewood Sites by Hilton - Florence, KY”
Reviewed January 19, 2014

This is really a fantastic hotel and I recommend it to anyone!! The staff are amazingly friendly and the hotel is awesome....very good value!! It really is the very best option in the area and I will always stay there when I go!! Pool area is very nice, food is excellent and everything is just perfect - the best hotel I have stayed in considering the price!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
Newark, United States
Reviewed January 8, 2014

I really enjoyed our stay at your hotel. It is a beautiful hotel. As silly as this sounds, I am so glad it did not stink like a hotel. The room was lovely. Easy access to the internet is nice, as well as the free price. All of the staff seemed very friendly. The hotel was quite which is also really nice. However, one night our children said they couldn't sleep because the room next to us had there music up too loud-not your fault though. I hope to come back again soon but I do have some suggestions. The pillows are really uncomfortable. On Thursday, 1/ 2, I asked for extra towels and never received them. The towels at the pool are really tiny. There were no bowls beside the oatmeal. This was a little annoying because each day I would walk to the oatmeal and forget that I had to get a bowl on the other side before getting my oatmeal. This wasn't a big deal on the mornings no one else was there but on the mornings it was crowded, I would venture to say it was annoying for everyone as I weaved around them. In spit of these tiny flaws I would say it was a great time and hope to return.

Shelbyville, Kentucky
Reviewed January 7, 2014

The value for the room was amazing, a great deal of square footage and very comfortable beds. Only two complaints...breakfast was luke warm (everything from what should be hot to what should be cold) and therefore not tasty and the condition of the floors around the pool cause a great deal of standing water. Would definitely stay here again, just not planning to eat breakfast there again!

Overland Park, Kansas
Reviewed January 2, 2014

I spent next to no time in my room, except to sleep. But this is much nicer than the Hilton and Hampton a couple miles away. The room and kitchen areas were very clean. I will definitely book here next time in town.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Nashville
Reviewed January 2, 2014

We were visiting family and decided to try the Homewood Suites. This location was new. Everything was very clean. The staff was friendly and very helpful. We only stayed one night but plan to return on our next visit.

Florence, United States
Reviewed December 31, 2013

It was so nice to be able to stay at this hotel over Christmas. The suite was elegant. We were putting up our tree in our room and needed an extention cord. The staff found one for us right away. I can't wait until I can stay there again.

Atmore, Alabama
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Our family stayed here after traveling 10 hours. The room was nice. The service from the front desk was exceptional. I loved having a king room for me and my husband, and still having my family with me. We did not have to get 2 rooms. The beds were comfortable, there were plenty of pillows. The front desk called after check-in to see if we found everything we needed. The view was not bad either. We looked out into a patch of woods, I found myself looking to see wildlife out the window.

My family went shopping at the nearby mall while we rested. The front desk helped us by giving us options and menus of places that delivered.

Next time I travel to Cincinnati, I will stay here again.

Room Tip: There were 5 in our family, we got a 2 room suite for less than we could get two rooms.