Homewood Suites Cincinnati Airport South-Florence
Ranked #1 of 28 Hotels in Florence
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Large rooms. Awesome shower. Decent internet. Breakfast included is above average for the area. Other brands could learn from them. Supper also included most week nights. Including free beer and wine. Not horrible, considering its free.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed October 14, 2013

My husband and I were going to the Creation Museum and decided to stay 2 nights so I chose Homewood Suites because they were spacious and in my price range. The front desk clerk was very friendly and knowledgeable. He also let me know they had discount tickets available for the museum. The room was spacious. I had booked online and they had a handicapped accessible room reserved(which doesn't happen all the time when you book online). The living area was plenty for the two of us. The bathroom was small but it was HC accessible. The room was very clean. The one thing that we found that didn't work were the bathroom fans. We inquired at the desk and they said they would have maintenance come up but when we returned later, it was the same. The free breakfast had many choices, hot and cold. The food was tasty.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Beautiful Hotel. Spacious and clean two bedroom suites. There was only two things that I found wrong with this hotel; #1. Stink Bug Infestation! #2. A Manager that seemed not to care! My family and I drove in all the way from Canada. Checked in late, ate and got ready for bed. We were very tired when all of the sudden we noticed stink bugs crawling all over the place! They started coming out of the light covers, the vents and the AC unit. They were everywhere!!! A scene right out of a horror movie I tell you!!! Needless to say, I would've felt better sleeping outside! If you stay here, I would urge you to call first and ask if the sting bug "Infestation" problem has been taken care of first. Trust me!!!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Bridget C
Reviewed October 6, 2013

My wife, nine year old daughter and I enjoyed our stay here.

It was roughly half of what a regular hotel room in the city would have cost and had a kitchenette and was only 10 minutes or so from downtown.

The staff was friendly and helpful. We enjoyed the pool and hot tub.

The hotel was clean and very nice inside. Our room was big and had a good bed.

The surrounding area has many chain restaurants and stores.

Like others have noted, the breakfast was the only thing I could see this hotel improving on.

We would choose this place again if we were to return to Cincinnati

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 4, 2013

I loved everything about this place. My room was spotless, the staff excellent, food was pretty good, the shower was so cool and the bed quite comfy. You could not hear any of those awful hallway noises either. I highly recommend this place.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 2, 2013

We stayed at this hotel when we went to Creation Museum. We got a large, clean, 2-bedroom suite to share with our daughter & son-in-law. The decor of the hotel was nice, it was in a quiet location, and the pool & jacuzzi were nice. The staff was very friendly & helpful. I was pretty disappointed in breakfast Sat. morning, but Sun. morning was much better. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: The 2-bedroom suites have a kitchen and living room too!
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank momymills
Reviewed September 25, 2013

This was a very nice place for my family and I to stay -- we stayed in a 2 bedroom suite. The beds were extremely comfortable, living room area and kitchen were very nice. The hotel was clean and the staff very helpful. My only disappointment was the complimentary breakfast, but I think with the comments I made on the hotel survey, they could improve it very easily.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family