All reviews waffle house red roof inn room was clean waffles parking lot biscuits and gravy would stay again front desk staff worked fine water pressure the breakfast area southern hospitality free breakfast an older hotel third floor great room shower head
Reviewed December 6, 2017

Stayed one night here. I asked about the hotel and they told me it was an older (Red roof i think) that had been converted. They spent millions and a year so-far to do it. Unfortunately there's only so much you can do with an older shell. They did a good job but it's not like a new Country Inn. Not a lot to eat close by, but the good news is that there is a Waffle House right in the parking lot!

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled solo
Bankim H, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Erlanger, KY - Cincinnati Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to complete our guest satisfaction survey. We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your time at the hotel.

Country inn & Suites
859-727-3400

Reviewed November 29, 2017

I stayed for 4 nights. Supervisor Christina was so helpful and nice. Whitney, Gracie, Barbara, and Amy i got to know all work front desk. All of these girls are so nice and helpful with anything that i needed. No matter who was working. The housekeeping is on point. Ms. Monie is wonderful and so is cocoa who cleaned my room very nicely. Jason and Travose and ms melissa also are very helpful in getting me extra things for room and renee and rebecca also helped me one day I needed extra towels. They did not hesitate and just helped me with a smile. I had a problem with sink not draining and kerry fixed that right up very quickly and cleaned up afterwards. this crew at this hotel put alot of heart in there job and they do this with a smile. I would not want to stay anywhere else in paducah. Whitney and Ms Gracie make wonderful cookies as well!!

Room Tip: All rooms are very clean
  • Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank travel1usa3

Thank you for leaving a detailed review! We are glad that you had such a pleasant stay with us here at the Country Inn! We look forward to your next trip.

859-727-3400

Reviewed November 19, 2017

Arrived very late (around 2 AM) and was very disappointed to be put in a room with a toilet that didn't flush. The front desk moved us to another room on the same floor, but that toilet had the same problem. Moved AGAIN, this time to a room on a different floor, and this toilet worked, but the shower spigot was installed crooked. I would suggest they find a new plumber!

We had to check out early in the morning before the free continental breakfast, and were disappointed that they didn't offer us any type of "breakfast to go."

On the bright side, the room was very nicely re-decorated. I wish we could have had a little more time to enjoy it!

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family

Should you have any concerns during or after your stay, please reach out to any of our employees directly.

General manager

Reviewed November 7, 2017

Excellent customer service from Terry at the front desk!! The beds and pillows are very comfortable. The breakfast is pretty good. The location is excellent. The only thing I wasn't happy with is the water pressure in our bathroom on the third floor was not strong enough to bring hot water to the sink faucet the first night we were there. The shower head is nice and big, but again the water pressure leaves a lot to be desired.

Room Tip: Water pressure was not that good on the third floor.
  • Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. As you noticed, our property was recently renovated and we’re absolutely thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed our modern upgrades. Your recommendation to others is one of the highest compliments a guest can give, thank you! We hope you’ll continue to stay with us each and every time you visit Erlanger/Florence Kentucky.

General manager

Reviewed September 20, 2017

We are two Canadians who stayed at the Red Roof Inn Cincinnati Airport on Sept 13th, 2017. We were on a road trip and decided to spend the night here, as we were tired. (Actually we ended up spending some time in Cincinnati and went to the zoo to see Fiona!).

When I walked into the lobby to see about booking a room, I actually thought the hotel was closed due to it being a construction zone. The front desk girl was lovely and quickly assured me they were open and gave us a very reasonable rate. I asked about construction noise and she said they finish at dinner time every night, so no need to worry about that. She was indeed correct, it was extremely quiet here after 7pm!

We enjoyed our night here, it had tons of food places and big box stores just up the road (Five guys, costco, lowes etc.) and only about 15 minutes from the Cincinnati Zoo! Much cheaper to stay here than downtown Cincinnati. I would return to this hotel if we find ourselves in similar circumstances.

It's going to be beautiful once it's complete - the whole lobby was ripped up, hallways, etc. Ask for a newly renovated room - ours was clean and quite nice.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Chelsea J

I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with others. I will share your comments with the staff as I know they will be happy to hear they met your expectations. Thank you again for staying with us. We really enjoyed having you and hope that when you come back to Erlanger/ Florence we get to see you again! Have a great day!