Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Erlanger, KY - Cincinnati Airport
$129
$115
$98
$100
All reviewsred roof innwaffle houseroom was cleanparking lotwafflesfront desk staffwould stay againwater pressuremicrowave and refrigeratorupon checkshower headthird floorthe breakfast areathe staff was friendly and helpfulgreat roomhot breakfastcreation museum
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 13, 2014

Excellent facilities, good value for the money, wife and little daughter very happy with the look of the room, first time we stayed on a Red Roof Inn I hope other locations have similar service quality . Thank you.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed December 4, 2013

I had to take my sister to the airport to catch an early flight so we decided to spend the night in Erlanger, ky. Brian was the night clerk. He was very kind and he made us fresh coffee. The beds were soft and the room was clean. It didn't stink either!!!!! I will stay there again the next time we fly out of cinci airport again.

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank pbrtrails
Reviewed November 14, 2013

Stayed here for 3weeks,the staff was very nice.

Heather,Ester and Terri very friendly.

The deluxe breakfeast was great

Grav,y and bisquits,danish,cereal and juice

Our housrkeeper was nice also.she cleaned our room and on schedule.

Rooms have microwave and mini frig made it nice
e

Room Tip: Rooms have microwave and mini frig
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

Hotel is a bit older and needs some basic upkeep (paint a few areas), but the staff is friendly and the place is clean. The price is very good. I will stay here again when I'm back in the area. The breakfast is less than desirable. Stick to the cereal and skip the biscuits and gravy.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 22, 2013

I travel to Cincinnati often on business and have stayed at several hotels in the $40 - $90 price range. The remodeled rooms at this hotel are extremely nice, the beds are comfortable and the towels are nice enought that I don't feel like I need to bring my own. Nothing is luxury but everything is above the quality that you would expect from a budget hotel. The wi-fi works well and the breakfast is adequate with a decent selection at a free breakfast from a hotel in this price range. This is now my only place to stay in the area.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business