“Clean hotel and friendly staff”

Country Inn & Suites by Carlson Erlanger Ky- Cincinnati Airport
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Erlanger
Reviewed December 22, 2012

We arrived and were greeted by Esther at the front desk. A very pleasant lady who provided a very good first impression of the hotel. Our room was on the second floor. There is an elevator for those that are unable to climb the stairs.

We had a room with King size bed however there was no fridge or microwave. I believe you can ask for one if needed. We did not need for our one night stay. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable.

They have a great selection for breakfast. Eggs, yogurt, fresh fruit, biscuits and gravy, cereal, oatmeal, pancakes, muffins and a variety of beverages.

Easy access on/off the interstate and a huge variety of stores and restaurants very close by. Great value for the money and would stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Dutchie33

Reviewed December 3, 2012

This hotel is about a 15 minute drive away from the downtown arenas and was able to book for a good 50% less than the downtown Cincinnati hotels. If you are headed to downtown Cincinnati, would definitely recommend. Hotel seems to be in a safe area and was not worried about walking my dog outside. The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. Enjoyed having a balcony. Room was clean. Came down for the last 30 minutes of the breakfast but they were still actively restocking low items. Did not see very many places to eat at this exit, but one exit south (Turfway) there were tons of restaurants and shopping. Very easy access from the interstate. Pleased with me stay. Would look to stay here again if attending an event in downtown Cincinnati.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank FleetingBeauty83
Donna T, Area Sales Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Carlson Erlanger Ky- Cincinnati Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2012

Thank you for the nice review. The Comfort Inn Erlanger KY is an excellent location for a stay in the Cincinnati area. We offer a complimentary airport shuttle, complimentary breakfast and even have a 24 hour Waffle House right next door.

Thank you for thinking Comfort Inn Erlanger and we look forward to having you as our guest on your next visit to the Cincinnati area.

Reviewed November 24, 2012

We chose this hotel based on Trip Advisor reveiws and Im glad we did! I was very pleased with our stay! The rooms were very clean, the staff was pleasant, the pool was great, the breakast was yummy and the location was safe. I would have expected to pay a lot more money for a nice place like this! Couldn't have asked for a better value!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for the nice review. We pride ourselves on the cleanliness and excellent customer service.

Thank you for staying with us at the Comfort Inn Erlanger, KY and we look forward to having you as our guest again soon.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

Aweful motel/Hotel!!! Could not stress that enough!!! Do NOT stay here it's disgusting!! There were traces of mold in my room and through out the hotel. The staff went into my room and went through my things when I had a do not disturb sign on my door!! Customer Service was the WORST by far. The general manager was a joke. She couldn't manager her weight let alone a decent hotel. Claim to be pet friendly and a staff member let my pet out of my room that they should not have been in, in the first place!

Room Tip: Do yourself a favor and skip any choice hotel!! The customer service is so terrible! I didn't ev...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Sandy R
Cassie W, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Carlson Erlanger Ky- Cincinnati Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2012

“Thank you for your review of our hotel. I would like to follow up by saying that our hotel is Pet Friendly and we love when our guest bring in their four legged friends. However, we do ask that the owner of all pets keep their animals kenneled or under control so that no other guests in the hotel nor any staff members are ever threaten by an animal. Unfortunately, that is not the case here and during your stay we actually ended up having to call the police and through their investigation you and your dog were removed from our property. I am sorry that the situation escalated to that existent, however as the General Manager of the property, again my duty is to maintain a safe and secure environment for all the guests and employees of the property.”

Reviewed October 17, 2012

Found the staff to be very helpful and friendly. Heather on the desk was great. Found the place to be comfortable and clean ,with a good free breakfast . Spent 8 nights there with no problems. All this with the place being filled with playoff game fans. Would go back again. It filled my needs and budget perfectly.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends

Thank you for the nice review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. We pride ourselves on cleanliness and excellent customer service and Heather is the perfect example.

We appreciate your business and look forward to having you as our guest in the future.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

I commute and stay at this hotel often...the front desk staff Terri, Esther and Brian in the evening and Amanda and in the morning welcome me making me feel a part of a family! The beds are extremely comfortable especially if one has a kingsize bed. I love all the pillows and the large screen tv is very enjoyable. Will be back there this week.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Susan E

Thank you for the nice review. When you stay with the Comfort Inn Erlanger you are like family to us. We want you to have a wonderful stay and are willing to do what it takes to make sure this happens. We have a wonderful staff and our goal is to make sure the guest are happy and return to stay with us over and over again.

We appreciate your business and look forward to having you as pour guest in the future.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

As soon as I walked into Comfort Inn was immediately greeted with a friendly smile and helpful "Would you like a room?" (Esther) the front desk clerk, did not hesitate to help with my desperite search for deals on hotel rates. Esther was able to meet my budget needs, (room, cab fare, excellent location for cincinnati dinning and night entertainment,etc) her witty and sweat southern hospitality won me and my group over. I highly recommend Comfort Inn Erlanger. PLUS waffle house is across the street! :)

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends

Thank you for the nice review. We pride ourselves on great customer service and Esther is just one example of our outstanding staff.

We appreciate your business and hope that when you return to the Erlanger /Cincinnati area you will choose to stay with us again.

Donna Thompson

Also consider these accommodations in or near Erlanger
Wingate by Wyndham Cincinnati Airport/Erlanger
WoodSpring Suites Cincinnati Airport Florence
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#19 of 28 in Florence

Been to Country Inn & Suites by Carlson Erlanger Ky- Cincinnati Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Country Inn & Suites by Carlson Erlanger Ky- Cincinnati Airport

Address: 630 Donaldson Hwy, Erlanger, KY 41018-1239 (Formerly Red Roof Inn Cincinnati Airport)
Location: United States > Kentucky > Erlanger
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Erlanger
Price Range: $57 - $99 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Country Inn & Suites by Carlson Erlanger Ky- Cincinnati Airport 2*
Located less than six miles from Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport, the Country Inn & Suites By Carlson®, Erlanger, KY – Cincinnati Airport also offers easy access to the many attractions of Cincinnati. Drive about 15 minutes to reach the Newport Aquarium, home to stingrays, penguins, sharks and seahorses. If you’re traveling with kids, you can plan a trip to Kings Island for a day filled with roller coasters and waterslides. The Kentucky Speedway tempts adrenaline junkies with thrilling ARCA and NASCAR races, and Paul Brown Stadium hosts Bengals games only nine miles away. When you return to the hotel, you can lounge by the outdoor pool or loosen up your muscles with a workout in the fitness center. Free Wi-Fi makes it easy to buy Kings Island or Bengals tickets, and complimentary coffee is offered in the lobby 24 hours a day. Hotel amenities include: ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Red Roof Inn, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites by Carlson Erlanger Ky- Cincinnati Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Comfort Inn Greater Cincinnati Airport Hotel Erlanger