Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Erlanger, KY - Cincinnati Airport
Hotwire.com
$115
Hotels.com
$95
All reviewsred roof innwaffle houseroom was cleanparking lotwafflesfront desk staffwould stay againwater pressuremicrowave and refrigeratorupon checkshower headthird floorthe breakfast areathe staff was friendly and helpfulgreat roomhot breakfastcreation museum
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Found the staff to be very helpful and friendly. Heather on the desk was great. Found the place to be comfortable and clean ,with a good free breakfast . Spent 8 nights there with no problems. All this with the place being filled with playoff game fans. Would go back again. It filled my needs and budget perfectly.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Donna T, Area Sales Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Erlanger, KY - Cincinnati Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2012

Thank you for the nice review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. We pride ourselves on cleanliness and excellent customer service and Heather is the perfect example.

We appreciate your business and look forward to having you as our guest in the future.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

I commute and stay at this hotel often...the front desk staff Terri, Esther and Brian in the evening and Amanda and in the morning welcome me making me feel a part of a family! The beds are extremely comfortable especially if one has a kingsize bed. I love all the pillows and the large screen tv is very enjoyable. Will be back there this week.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Susan E

Thank you for the nice review. When you stay with the Comfort Inn Erlanger you are like family to us. We want you to have a wonderful stay and are willing to do what it takes to make sure this happens. We have a wonderful staff and our goal is to make sure the guest are happy and return to stay with us over and over again.

We appreciate your business and look forward to having you as pour guest in the future.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

As soon as I walked into Comfort Inn was immediately greeted with a friendly smile and helpful "Would you like a room?" (Esther) the front desk clerk, did not hesitate to help with my desperite search for deals on hotel rates. Esther was able to meet my budget needs, (room, cab fare, excellent location for cincinnati dinning and night entertainment,etc) her witty and sweat southern hospitality won me and my group over. I highly recommend Comfort Inn Erlanger. PLUS waffle house is across the street! :)

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends

Thank you for the nice review. We pride ourselves on great customer service and Esther is just one example of our outstanding staff.

We appreciate your business and hope that when you return to the Erlanger /Cincinnati area you will choose to stay with us again.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

Walking in after a ballgame, I expected to pay more than $60 for a room. I first thought "Do we have to pay extra to sleep on a bed?".

Our room was clean, didn't smell like smoke or an animal. We chose to eat out for breakfast.

The place is obviously an older building and is not the greatest for a week long stay but I've stayed in many Comfort Inns that were far worse than this. Perhaps we were the exception, but in a pinch, this place is adequate if you want basic accomodations.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Donna T, Area Sales Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Erlanger, KY - Cincinnati Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2012

Glad you enjoyed your recent stay at the Comfort Inn Erlanger, KY. Game time is always busy for us and we go out of our way to make your stay a most enjoyable one. Next time you are in the area we hope you will stay with us again.

Kind Regards,

Area Sales Manager

Reviewed October 2, 2012

Hi there! I stay at this hotel all the time....it's my favorite! Just wanted to commend Esther Musisca....one of the front desk staff....she's the sweetest gal, always goes the extra mile! so polite and kind to all the guests! She always goes out of her way to make my stay terrific! Please pass this commendation on to her...I should have written it months ago! Sincerely, Kathryn Wheeling-Hall Delta flight attendant...and Choice Rewards member!

Room Tip: Personally, I like the backside facing the woods and the pool...very quiet and relaxing....
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business

Thank you very much for your recent review for the Comfort Inn in Erlanger , KY. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. Also thank you very much for the praise of Esther who is a true star on our team. She goes out of her way to make you feel at home and always goes the extra mile.
Thank you for choosing the Comfort Inn Erlanger and we look forward to having you again soon as our guest.

Kind Regards,