All reviewswaffle housered roof innroom was cleanwafflesparking lotbiscuits and gravywould stay againfront desk staffworked finewater pressurethe breakfast areasouthern hospitalityfree breakfastan older hotelthird floorgreat roomshower head
Reviewed October 6, 2012

As soon as I walked into Comfort Inn was immediately greeted with a friendly smile and helpful "Would you like a room?" (Esther) the front desk clerk, did not hesitate to help with my desperite search for deals on hotel rates. Esther was able to meet my budget needs, (room, cab fare, excellent location for cincinnati dinning and night entertainment,etc) her witty and sweat southern hospitality won me and my group over. I highly recommend Comfort Inn Erlanger. PLUS waffle house is across the street! :)

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Donna T, Area Sales Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Erlanger, KY - Cincinnati Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2012

Thank you for the nice review. We pride ourselves on great customer service and Esther is just one example of our outstanding staff.

We appreciate your business and hope that when you return to the Erlanger /Cincinnati area you will choose to stay with us again.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

Walking in after a ballgame, I expected to pay more than $60 for a room. I first thought "Do we have to pay extra to sleep on a bed?".

Our room was clean, didn't smell like smoke or an animal. We chose to eat out for breakfast.

The place is obviously an older building and is not the greatest for a week long stay but I've stayed in many Comfort Inns that were far worse than this. Perhaps we were the exception, but in a pinch, this place is adequate if you want basic accomodations.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Donna T, Area Sales Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Erlanger, KY - Cincinnati Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2012

Glad you enjoyed your recent stay at the Comfort Inn Erlanger, KY. Game time is always busy for us and we go out of our way to make your stay a most enjoyable one. Next time you are in the area we hope you will stay with us again.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed October 2, 2012

Hi there! I stay at this hotel all the time....it's my favorite! Just wanted to commend Esther Musisca....one of the front desk staff....she's the sweetest gal, always goes the extra mile! so polite and kind to all the guests! She always goes out of her way to make my stay terrific! Please pass this commendation on to her...I should have written it months ago! Sincerely, Kathryn Wheeling-Hall Delta flight attendant...and Choice Rewards member!

Room Tip: Personally, I like the backside facing the woods and the pool...very quiet and relaxing....
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business

Thank you very much for your recent review for the Comfort Inn in Erlanger , KY. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. Also thank you very much for the praise of Esther who is a true star on our team. She goes out of her way to make you feel at home and always goes the extra mile.
Thank you for choosing the Comfort Inn Erlanger and we look forward to having you again soon as our guest.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed September 29, 2012

This Comfort Inn has got to be one of the worst hotels. This hotel does not even deserve a 1 out of 5. My company put me in this hotel so it was not by choice. I checked into the hotel and the staff was not very professional. When I entered the room, I knew this was going to be a disaster. The first thing I always do is check the bed and I found blood on the sheets. I immediately went back to the front desk and asked for a new room. They said they were sold out but they could change the sheets. I was not impressed but I accepted it. On my way back to the room, airline crews were leaving because they refused to stay at the hotel. After the sheets were changed, I found nail clippings on the carpet, hair in the bathroom, and unknown stains on the comforter.

To add to the fun, I later walked into the hallway and the police were there investigating for drug activity.

If you need anymore reasons why NOT to stay at this hotel, I don't know what to say. In my opinion, this hotel is not safe or sanitary and should be avoided at all costs.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Donna T, Area Sales Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Erlanger, KY - Cincinnati Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2012

We apologize for the many issues you had at the Comfort Inn in Erlanger, KY. I have spoken with the department heads and your issues have been addressed and taken care of.

We hope that in the future you will give us an opportunity to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

We where here for 2 nights and let me just say that the first night we didn't get ANY sleep because of the smoke detector in our room kept going off finally they just took it out which is illegal! And the second night we walked back in from being out and walked in to find a cock roach on the table! This is what gives choice hotels a bad rep is properties like this! Being a choice employee I was very disappointed! The room was filthy and nasty! Very out dated the duvets had stains all over them, the fridge wouldn't work and the microwave sparked when we went to use it and it didn't have a turn table in it, bathroom had mold in it and hairs in it all over. Breakfast was still have FROZEN. The only half way thing was the staff!

• Stayed: September 2012

Thank you for your response. I am sorry the property did not meet your expectations. I have contacted all dept heads and your complaints have been addressed and taken care of.
If you return to the Erlanger Area we hope you will give us the opoortunity to exceed your expectations.