All reviewswaffle housered roof innroom was cleanwafflesparking lotbiscuits and gravywould stay againfront desk staffworked finewater pressurethe breakfast areasouthern hospitalityfree breakfastan older hotelthird floorgreat roomshower head
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Hi there! I stay at this hotel all the time....it's my favorite! Just wanted to commend Esther Musisca....one of the front desk staff....she's the sweetest gal, always goes the extra mile! so polite and kind to all the guests! She always goes out of her way to make my stay terrific! Please pass this commendation on to her...I should have written it months ago! Sincerely, Kathryn Wheeling-Hall Delta flight attendant...and Choice Rewards member!

Room Tip: Personally, I like the backside facing the woods and the pool...very quiet and relaxing....
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Donna T, Area Sales Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Erlanger, KY - Cincinnati Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2012

Thank you very much for your recent review for the Comfort Inn in Erlanger , KY. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. Also thank you very much for the praise of Esther who is a true star on our team. She goes out of her way to make you feel at home and always goes the extra mile.
Thank you for choosing the Comfort Inn Erlanger and we look forward to having you again soon as our guest.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed September 29, 2012

This Comfort Inn has got to be one of the worst hotels. This hotel does not even deserve a 1 out of 5. My company put me in this hotel so it was not by choice. I checked into the hotel and the staff was not very professional. When I entered the room, I knew this was going to be a disaster. The first thing I always do is check the bed and I found blood on the sheets. I immediately went back to the front desk and asked for a new room. They said they were sold out but they could change the sheets. I was not impressed but I accepted it. On my way back to the room, airline crews were leaving because they refused to stay at the hotel. After the sheets were changed, I found nail clippings on the carpet, hair in the bathroom, and unknown stains on the comforter.

To add to the fun, I later walked into the hallway and the police were there investigating for drug activity.

If you need anymore reasons why NOT to stay at this hotel, I don't know what to say. In my opinion, this hotel is not safe or sanitary and should be avoided at all costs.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Donna T, Area Sales Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Erlanger, KY - Cincinnati Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2012

We apologize for the many issues you had at the Comfort Inn in Erlanger, KY. I have spoken with the department heads and your issues have been addressed and taken care of.

We hope that in the future you will give us an opportunity to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

We where here for 2 nights and let me just say that the first night we didn't get ANY sleep because of the smoke detector in our room kept going off finally they just took it out which is illegal! And the second night we walked back in from being out and walked in to find a cock roach on the table! This is what gives choice hotels a bad rep is properties like this! Being a choice employee I was very disappointed! The room was filthy and nasty! Very out dated the duvets had stains all over them, the fridge wouldn't work and the microwave sparked when we went to use it and it didn't have a turn table in it, bathroom had mold in it and hairs in it all over. Breakfast was still have FROZEN. The only half way thing was the staff!

• Stayed: September 2012

Thank you for your response. I am sorry the property did not meet your expectations. I have contacted all dept heads and your complaints have been addressed and taken care of.
If you return to the Erlanger Area we hope you will give us the opoortunity to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed July 24, 2012

We stayed here last October and found a friendly staff and clean rooms. This time it was different. We checked in on July 22nd. Again, the staff was friendly and reservations were in order. But our room (216) left a lot to be desired. There were candy wrappers and hair pins on the floor. Under the edge of the bed was a can of Skol Tobacco. There were cobwebs hanging from the ceiling, and the bathroom ceiling and shower curtain had mold. The battery in the clock was corroded so I removed it.There were stains on the bed spread and the Iron was missing. The motel is an old Howard Johnson's and has seen some age, but no excuse for a room that was obviously not ready for guests. We were pressed for time so did not request another room. I am hoping that this is an isolated event as last time our room was spotless. We will be in the area again next month, and hope things are better as we will give this hotel one more try.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank steveslj
Donna T, Area Sales Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Erlanger, KY - Cincinnati Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2012

We pride ourselves on the cleanliness of our rooms and I am very upset that your room had so many issues. I have contacted management and the department heads. The necessary steps have been taken to make sure in the future this does not happen again.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention as we use TripAdvisor as a training tool for our staff.
Our goal is to create an enjoyable experience and we dropped the ball.

I appreciate very much you giving us the opportunity to exceed your expectations on your next visit.

Reviewed July 22, 2012

We stayed here while on our way to Florida. We booked on hotwire and got it for $50. Great location, close to interstate,nice pool,clean,friendly staff and good breakfast. If you are looking for something fancy then this hotel is not for you but it suited our needs perfectly!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Donna T, Area Sales Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Erlanger, KY - Cincinnati Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2012

Thank you very much for your recent review of the Comfort Inn Erlanger, KY. and we're glad you had a nice stay. We pride ourselves on taking good care of the customer and making sure your stay is most enjoyable. We're looking forward to having you as our guest again when you are in the area. Thank you for choosing Comfort Inn Erlanger KY and we appreciate your business.