$102
$55
Courtyard
$115
$76
All reviewswaffle housered roof innroom was cleanwafflesparking lotbiscuits and gravywould stay againfront desk staffworked finewater pressurethe breakfast areasouthern hospitalityfree breakfastan older hotelthird floorgreat roomshower head
Reviewed June 10, 2012

We stayed at this hotel while visiting my brother in Hebron. Our rooms were very clean even though this is an older property, it's in good shape.

The best selling point for this property is their staff. They are professional but not stuffy. They were helpful and friendly.

The WIFI is hit or miss, but if you're looking for a good basic place to stay, this is it.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank ancoraimparo59
Donna T, Area Sales Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Erlanger, KY - Cincinnati Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2012

Glad to hear you had a great stay while visiting your brother. We pride ourselves on making your stay a pleasant one. Our staff is the greatest! They take the extra steps to keep our guest happy.

Come and stay with us again when you are in the area. We appreciate your business.

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed April 23, 2012

We have stayed at this hotel before and we liked it. The other trip advisor reviews were not very good but since we had been there before we thought we would check it out. We had a coupon from a travel book that they let us use. It was a Saturday night and we asked for a king bed. There was no extra charge for either. The room was clean. The bed was nice with lots of pillows. The water pressure and hot water made for a relaxing shower. Terry checked us in and was very knowledgable and helpful. Checkout is not until noon which was nice. We had a wonderful weekend and will stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Donna T, Area Sales Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Erlanger, KY - Cincinnati Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2012

Thank you for the nice review. We are always happy to see our repeat guests and know that you have had another great stay with us. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service and Terry is the perfect example. We appreciate your business and your loyalty. The next time you are in our area we look forward to having you as our guest..

Reviewed April 23, 2012

Stayed here on the price basis of a coupon in an Interstate 78 coupon book. We were pleased with everything about our stay. The room was clean & comfortable. It was quiet, being further from the Interstate noise. It was convenient to LOTS of restaurants & shopping. A great bookstore close by. I can't understand the bad reviews of this facility. At breakfast I heard another traveler say it was the cleanest place of many she had stayed in during frequent traveling. There were many long-term workers staying there, but they were quiet. We would stay there again if circumstances presented.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family

Thank you very much for the great review. We strive to provide excellent customer service and make sure your stay is a memorable experience. Our location is perfect for the traveler who needs a nice place to stay with lots of restaurants, movies and shopping nearby. We are glad you enjoyed our spacious rooms and look forward to your return in the future.

Reviewed April 20, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for one night when passing through the area and would strongly recommend travelers find another option. The place is incredibly dirty from the lobby to the rooms, it's just terrible. The first room they assigned us was ot made up when we got to the room and when we went to request a new room we didn't even receive an apology and were made to feel that it was our fault for wanting a new room. The carpets, beds, bathrooms and walls all need a good cleaning or a complete update. Though, this place isn't just outdated...it's really dirty. The rate was cheap, but I would pay extra for cleanliness and friendliness.

Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank alynne42
Donna T, Area Sales Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Erlanger, KY - Cincinnati Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2012

Thank you very much for your response. We use TripAdvisor reviews as a training tool for our staff. Customer service complaints are taken very seriously and steps have been taken to improve this situation. I am sorry our property did not meet your expectations and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We appreciate your response and have taken the necessary steps to improve the conditions to make the property more inviting. We hope that when you return to the Erlanger area you will give us the opportunity to show you the changes we've made to make the customer experience a good experience.

Reviewed April 11, 2012

Let me just start by saying that this place needs some major help. First off when I checked in the guy at the front desk was excellent! He was so friendly so fast made great conversation with me he told me how long he had been there and I was shocked to see someone with so much potential be at a place like this. When I checked into my room it was just a nightmare. Dust everywhere toilets were not clean beds looked like they just pulled the sheets back and made it up from the nigh before. Tv barely worked. Just a nightmare. Then as I am sleeping I wake in the middle of the night when I started to itch. I woke up only to find 3 little bugs by my arm. I called the front desk at 3am and the young lady who answered the phone who could barely speak mind you I told her the situation and he said (from what I could make out) that this happens all the time and there was nothing she could do right now cause she was running audit. Don't know how that affects your computer but okay. When I checked out around 8 cause I was so ready to get out of there I spoke to a lady another lady at the desk named heather. I asked to speak to a manger. She stated that she was the manager. I said I would like to speak to the gm. I wanted to talk to someone who was in charge. She said mam the gm is not available right now she is working on our end of month reports but I can help you with what you need. I stated no I am a customer I want to speak with the gm. She started to raise her voice and had the nastiest attitude I have ever encountered. She finally gets the gm and she comes up with just as big of an attitude I beleive her name was casie. I told her what happen she was a little compasinate more. But still nothing got resolved all she did was apologize once an went back on her way. I suggest anyone who is thinking about staying here I advise you strongly not too. This place is in need of a major renovation and new management. Overall I think it should just be tore down. The only positive experience I had at this hotel was my check in experience. If they were all like that young man was the place woul run great besides the renovations. Overall pick somewhere better!!!

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank oldy82
Cassie W, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Erlanger, KY - Cincinnati Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2012

Thank you for your recent review of our Comfort Inn Greater Cincinnati Airport. I sincerely appologize that our property failed to meet your expectations. Please understand that your experience was not up to our standards, and correct steps are being taken to prevent this from happening again in the future. I have taken immediate action in regards to the bug problems, and this issue has been resolved. I hope that if you return to the Erlanger area, you will consider giving us another opportunity. Again, I appologize for your inconveniences. Thank you.