All reviewswaffle housered roof innroom was cleanwafflesparking lotbiscuits and gravywould stay againfront desk staffworked finewater pressurethe breakfast areasouthern hospitalityfree breakfastan older hotelthird floorgreat roomshower head
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Stayed here on the price basis of a coupon in an Interstate 78 coupon book. We were pleased with everything about our stay. The room was clean & comfortable. It was quiet, being further from the Interstate noise. It was convenient to LOTS of restaurants & shopping. A great bookstore close by. I can't understand the bad reviews of this facility. At breakfast I heard another traveler say it was the cleanest place of many she had stayed in during frequent traveling. There were many long-term workers staying there, but they were quiet. We would stay there again if circumstances presented.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Donna T, Area Sales Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Erlanger, KY - Cincinnati Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2012

Thank you very much for the great review. We strive to provide excellent customer service and make sure your stay is a memorable experience. Our location is perfect for the traveler who needs a nice place to stay with lots of restaurants, movies and shopping nearby. We are glad you enjoyed our spacious rooms and look forward to your return in the future.

Reviewed April 20, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for one night when passing through the area and would strongly recommend travelers find another option. The place is incredibly dirty from the lobby to the rooms, it's just terrible. The first room they assigned us was ot made up when we got to the room and when we went to request a new room we didn't even receive an apology and were made to feel that it was our fault for wanting a new room. The carpets, beds, bathrooms and walls all need a good cleaning or a complete update. Though, this place isn't just outdated...it's really dirty. The rate was cheap, but I would pay extra for cleanliness and friendliness.

Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank alynne42
Donna T, Area Sales Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Erlanger, KY - Cincinnati Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2012

Thank you very much for your response. We use TripAdvisor reviews as a training tool for our staff. Customer service complaints are taken very seriously and steps have been taken to improve this situation. I am sorry our property did not meet your expectations and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We appreciate your response and have taken the necessary steps to improve the conditions to make the property more inviting. We hope that when you return to the Erlanger area you will give us the opportunity to show you the changes we've made to make the customer experience a good experience.

Reviewed April 11, 2012

Let me just start by saying that this place needs some major help. First off when I checked in the guy at the front desk was excellent! He was so friendly so fast made great conversation with me he told me how long he had been there and I was shocked to see someone with so much potential be at a place like this. When I checked into my room it was just a nightmare. Dust everywhere toilets were not clean beds looked like they just pulled the sheets back and made it up from the nigh before. Tv barely worked. Just a nightmare. Then as I am sleeping I wake in the middle of the night when I started to itch. I woke up only to find 3 little bugs by my arm. I called the front desk at 3am and the young lady who answered the phone who could barely speak mind you I told her the situation and he said (from what I could make out) that this happens all the time and there was nothing she could do right now cause she was running audit. Don't know how that affects your computer but okay. When I checked out around 8 cause I was so ready to get out of there I spoke to a lady another lady at the desk named heather. I asked to speak to a manger. She stated that she was the manager. I said I would like to speak to the gm. I wanted to talk to someone who was in charge. She said mam the gm is not available right now she is working on our end of month reports but I can help you with what you need. I stated no I am a customer I want to speak with the gm. She started to raise her voice and had the nastiest attitude I have ever encountered. She finally gets the gm and she comes up with just as big of an attitude I beleive her name was casie. I told her what happen she was a little compasinate more. But still nothing got resolved all she did was apologize once an went back on her way. I suggest anyone who is thinking about staying here I advise you strongly not too. This place is in need of a major renovation and new management. Overall I think it should just be tore down. The only positive experience I had at this hotel was my check in experience. If they were all like that young man was the place woul run great besides the renovations. Overall pick somewhere better!!!

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank oldy82
Cassie W, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Erlanger, KY - Cincinnati Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2012

Thank you for your recent review of our Comfort Inn Greater Cincinnati Airport. I sincerely appologize that our property failed to meet your expectations. Please understand that your experience was not up to our standards, and correct steps are being taken to prevent this from happening again in the future. I have taken immediate action in regards to the bug problems, and this issue has been resolved. I hope that if you return to the Erlanger area, you will consider giving us another opportunity. Again, I appologize for your inconveniences. Thank you.

Reviewed April 9, 2012

I was stranded at CVG without a hotel when my connecting flight was overbooked. I went online and booked the Comfort Inn over more upscale alternatives. This was an ordinary Comfort Inn a 10 minute ride from CVG. Free shuttle between airport and Choice Inn worked fine. The medium sized room needed a thorough cleaning. Functional but cheap furniture, working tube TV, coffee pot, bathtub, very slow free wifi. On premises free warm breakfast. Dining options in the immediate neighborhood were not good. Heard a customer complaining about an excessive wait for the shuttle van returning from an offsite restaurant. The front desk staff member was friendly and efficient, but overworked. There were long lines with a 15 minute wait on check in.

Hint: The Waffle House across the parking lot was not good. The steak was tough, the fries were cold and the salad was warm. Would have been better to stick with eggs/waffles/bacon.

Hint: For transportation, call the Comfort Inn from airport courtesy phones outside of baggage claims and then wait for the free shuttle outside on the traffic island. Enjoy your conversation with the retired GE jet engine maker and Vietnam vet driver. Look for the clip board at the front desk to reserve a seat for the return.

Hint: There is a Comfort Suites as well as a Comfort Inn listed as “in the vicinity of CVG” with online booking services and at the airport courtesy phones. Take care to note which of the two you book, lest you arrive at the wrong property.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Donna T, Area Sales Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Erlanger, KY - Cincinnati Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2012

Thank you for your recent review of the Comfort Inn Greater Cincinnati Airport. We apologize that our property did not meet your expectations. We strive to provide excellent customer service to all of our guest and apologize for any inconvenience you encountered during your stay. The General Manager has met with the appropriate departments to assure that your concerns were addressed and corrected. We hope that when you return to the Erlanger Area you will chose the Comfort Inn Greater Cincinnati Airport for your stay.

Reviewed February 22, 2012

Let me start by saying this HAD been our family getaway hotel for many yrs. We love this place and to see it in such a mess, shatters our hearts. The place has been going down hill for awhile, but never would I have imagined they would let it get this far.
The hotel is up for sale. They are short staffed and running on the bare minimum of everything.The bedding, the towels, the mattresses, the everything needs replacing....even the phones are disgusting. PLEASE someone buy this and restore it to it's glory. You can see it was once a gem. Bring her back to life.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank NorthernKyHotelQueen
RDOSWIP, Regional Director of Sales at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Erlanger, KY - Cincinnati Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2012

Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. We are sorry that the property did not meet your expectations on your last visit. We hope that in the future when your travel brings you back to our area that you will once again select our location for your hotel needs. Best Regards, Cindy Addison