“Great Service” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Erlanger
Kensington, Connecticut
“Great Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here one night for business. Didn't really see much other than the room but it had everything I needed. I was on a late flight and finally got to the hotel at midnight. Even though it was late the staff were welcoming and friendly...went the extra distance to make sure my stay was pleasant.
The room was spacious, clean, and quiet...just what I needed.

Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Louisville, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

Stayed here overnight for a wedding reception (4/27/13 $89 group rate), and the service was extremely high end. I've stayed here many times in the past for work, and they have really stepped up their level of service. They set up a room away from the guest rooms, and allowed us to celebrate into the night (after the reception was over - very nice accommodation). The pool, hot tub, sauna were all very clean, three towels rolled up on each table in the pool area for your easy access... I needed some ice for a cooler around midnight, and they quickly explained where to get it (on the other side of the main lobby), they offered to take me there (I said "no thanks"), then they offered to go get some ice for me from back in the kitchen area (since that was closer & quicker)...just really taking service to the next level. They made us all feel like rock stars. This hotel was good before, now it's great. Very happy, so happy I wanted to share!

Room Tip: 617 is on the top floor, close enough yet far away enough from the elevators - no noise whatsoever.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

Last week my religious organization needed a site for a day-long meeting. I happened to select this property due to being a member of the chain's customer club, and when I mentioned to my group that I was staying there, was asked to inquire about meeting facilities. Did so, received outstanding responsiveness, and we ended up engaging a meeting room for the day. Two more of my friends ended up staying there overnight. Room and entire facility: Very nice. Staff friendliness: Outstanding. Food: (I ate all three meals there, we had our meeting luncheon in the restaurant) Wonderful. Overall assessment: Would stay there again, and recommend them.

Room Tip: No suggestions, all rooms should be equally nice.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Gemunden, Germany
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

After a long flight from Europe, this hotel was a welcome stopping place to rest before starting an extended USA - Canada vacation. The hotel is very close to the airport, although not on the airport grounds or across the street, but far enough away that there are no more airport noises, and just off the interstate at a convenient exit. The hotel has a lot of free parking, a lovely large lobby area, and a friendly staffed bar, where we had a late evening meal, actually restaurant food served at the bar, friendly service. The reception staff were very pleasant, and nice to talk to after a long trip.
The room we had was a lot larger than I had anticipated, very well appointed, to include a great desk and well lighted working space. Our room was very clean, smelled very good, and was an inviting place to sit and to sleep. The bed was good and firm, but not too hard. The hotel also has an indoor pool and exercise area which we did not use, but did see, and it looked quite nice.
This was not our first stay at this location, and I would not hesitate to go back if I have another late flight into Cincinnati.

Room Tip: Although the building is very well soundproofed, if you sleep with an open window you probably will...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Taylor Mill, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

I loved our room! So clean and fresh. Restaurant has excellent food, pricey, but really good. Room service was great and very fast. Breakfast was really nice- you pick a time and they deliver it to your room right on time! There are service phones located everywhere. The pool and workout room were spotless. My husband loved the sauna! We asked for a fridge and extra towels and they were at our door in minutes! Hotel is beautiful, staff is very helpful, a great place to stay! Can't wait to go back.

Room Tip: As this is a business orientated hotel the rates are cheaper on Friday and Saturday. They will bri...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

Recently came to Florence for family weekend. Needed five rooms. Front staff especially Chris and Bobbie went out of their way to keep my family close and in a quiet area. With a sold out house and lots of soccer teams here I know that was difficult. Our rooms were all king beds, newly renovated and spotless clean. Our housekeeper Tina did a great job. Hotel was close to everything. Pool and gym area immaculate. Restaurant too pricey for my tastes so we went out for meals. So glad this is non-smoking and not pet friendly!! The only downfall was no fridge or microwave available in the rooms. Would be great asset. We will be back!!

Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I stayed at the Holiday Inn Cincinnati Airport in mid-Feb., 2013. I arrived about 5:00 P.M. and did the "park and fly" - leaving early the next a.m. to fly to Tucson. My room was medium-sized but had everything I needed and was comfortable and clean. I had dinner at the hotel dining and had a good meal ( except for slightly over-cooked tilapia), with a charming server. The next a.m. I had a light breakfast and then the only glitch of the stay: when I returned to my room, I could not open the door. I called the front desk from a conveniently located phone, and they immediately sent up a young maintenance man, who also could not open the door. He contacted the front desk and very quickly another maintenance man arrived who was able to immediately open the door. I caught the 7:30 a.m. shuttle to the airport and got my flight with no problem. Upon arrival back at 2:00 p.m., I phoned the hotel for the shuttle and within 20 min. it arrived and delivered me to my waiting car at the hotel. The shuttle driver was especially helpful and friendly. The entire experience worked out very well.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
Also consider these accommodations in or near Erlanger
Wingate by Wyndham Cincinnati Airport/Erlanger
Quality Inn and Suites
#6 of 9 in Erlanger
3.0 of 5 stars 152 reviews
Comfort Suites Cincinnati Airport

Been to Holiday Inn Cincinnati Airport? Share your experiences!