“Cant go wrong with Big Boy.”

Frisch's Big Boy Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 32 Restaurants in Erlanger
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lexington, Kentucky
“Cant go wrong with Big Boy.”
Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

As Big Boy's go it good enough for me. I had dinner, and I was totally satisfied. Good food, clean, and polite staff.

• Visited July 2013

Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great family breakfast”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

While visiting with family, we had breakfast on a Saturday morning. You can eat from the buffet or order from the menu. 2 from our group ordered from the menu and 2 of us ate from the buffet. All of us were very satisfied. The food is good and tasty and there is a nice variety to choose from. The server was very good and friendly and professional.
The only partial negative I had was that they only offered hash brown casserole in the buffet with various things in it like green peppers which I don't like. The server did get me a side plate of regular hashbrowns from the kitchen when I expressed my concern. We will go back next time we are in town.

• Visited December 2012
Long Beach
“Good for a family breakfast”
Reviewed July 18, 2012

While visiting my family, we had breakfast on a Sunday morning at Frisch's.The breakfast bar surprised me because if offered not only fresh fruit but salad! If you eat traditional breakfast foods, all those processed and fried things are available, also. We lingered for almost two hours. The staff was very attentive.

Visited July 2012
Florence, Kentucky
“What great service”
Reviewed January 20, 2012

I think his name is dave? He needs to become the manager or get to a higher class restaurant. He is an amazing server. He came up and his professionalism with how he spoke to us and introduced himself, introduced the "specials for the night"; made a lasting impression. He is the example of what Big Boy could be, not a laid back restaurant like it displays now.
Good food that people remember though. Overall great continuing experience but you need to learn something from that waiter, he is an example to be displayed.

1 Thank BESTWESTERNFLORENCE