“Don't waste your money”

First Wok Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #20 of 35 Restaurants in Erlanger
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed January 16, 2014

Poor quality. Poor service. Prices online and on the menu are not the same as when you go in to pay. We were quoted a totally different price. Grocery store egg rolls are better quality than what we received. They were greasy and once past that first bite we found an unidentifiable "pink" crumbly substance. The rest of our order consisted of crab rangoons, pad thai, sesame chicken. All bad. We ended up throwing it away. We will not be returning.

Reviewed December 2, 2013 via mobile

Ordered on line when I get there they tell me the price on line was wrong and that they have to charge me more than what was quoted on line

Reviewed August 26, 2012 via mobile

This used to be my go to place for Chinese food. Something has changed and that makes me very sad!

The crab rangoons were my favorite until recently! Recently they are cold and soggy. The shrimp in the Pad Thai has been smaller and not as abundant.

Please go back to how it used to be!

2  Thank Emilyrsps
Reviewed August 18, 2012

What happened to the Lo Mein? It was the best in the area but now just over cooked noodles doused with peanut oil and soy sauce. Used to be made with sesame oil for much better flavor. Cutting corners with cheaper ingredients on all dishes now. Must be the new management.

2  Thank JDS333
Reviewed April 17, 2012

I had sesame chicken, chewed my food and there was a piece of metal in it. I called and complained, the manager laughed and said, I sorry, I give you credit. Keep your damn credit, I want to keep me life. Thank god I ate it n not my kid because I would be at that place in 30 seconds

1  Thank Jemima W