“Good service, and Subway prices”
Review of Subway

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Subway
Ranked #19 of 33 Restaurants in Erlanger
Fairfax, Virginia
“Good service, and Subway prices”
Reviewed January 11, 2014

When I went to my hotel, I realized that I needed to go out and look for a decent meal. I was exhausted so take out was the option. Subway is just a short drive from the Wyndam on the right in a shopping center. Bread was fresh for the oven and owners extremely ready to please. Very clean.

Visited December 2013

Erlanger, Kentucky
“Ill never go back”
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Im not a picky person but this subway was horrible. The guy makingy food didnt hardly speak nor understand English. Therr were flys everywhere and to top it off I asked for a $5.00 foot long, and he says we dont do those.??? I guess since hes not American he makes his own rules. Ill never go back.

• Visited September 2013