“Memorial Day Weekend Stay”

Courtyard Cincinnati Airport
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Erlanger
Canton, Ohio
“Memorial Day Weekend Stay”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

Staff is extremely welcoming and friendly. Rooms are a little small but mostly kept very clean. We did find a beer bottle cap and a pretzel when I moved the armchair over towards the bed, but everything else was clean and well kept. For the price we paid through priceline we were satisfied with this hotel. It was centrally located to Creation Museum, Newport on the Levee, Florence, and downtown Cincinnati.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Jim M, General Manager at Courtyard Cincinnati Airport, responded to this review, August 1, 2014
Thank you for the feedback. Im glad you enjoyed your stay. There is so many different attractions that are not that far from the hotel. We hope you choose us again te next time your are in the area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed April 19, 2014

Everything about this hotel says, "please enjoy your stay, we want to be your top choice." it's very clean, and the staff are very helpful, especially providing accommodations for our baby (crib and refrigerator). I was also surprised that it was so quiet, despite being near the airport. We were in town to visit family and had planned to stay at my sister's, but she had a bad cold that she didn't want to give to our baby, so we picked this hot, and I'm so glad we did. We had a good restful stay and enjoyed the pool. I really appreciated the care they took to provide a nice stay. Next time, if we can't stay with my sister, we'll definitely be here!

• Stayed March 2014
Thank you so much for the kind words. Its great for us to hear about how we made a positive effect during your recent stay. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Maple Valley, Washington
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I have not written a review for quit some time but this experience made me want to share.
This is my second time staying at tis property. I was pleased on my last visit in Feb.

The airport driver was friendly and helpful, Stepanie at the front desk friendly and very professional. I had dinner at the Bistro and the gal was so nice... I curled up in a big chair and had a great BLT.

I had spent the work week at a Fairfeld inn that just felt like a room. This Courtyard is updated, has great food , a very comfortable lobby area. Perfect for the night before travel!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Jim M, General Manager at Courtyard Cincinnati Airport, responded to this review, April 19, 2014
Thank you so much for the kind words! We strive to make a positive impact on every guest. Our room renovation is now complete. We hope you stay with us again soon!
Brookville, Ohio
Reviewed April 1, 2014

The rooms were nice and very clean. The Staff was very helpful and professional. Overall great stay and I would not hesitate staying at this location again. The only thing that we didn't like were the showers. They were like something you would find in a nursing home, but overall great stay!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your feedback! We work very hard to maintain our hotel. Service is big part of it. We hope to see you again soon!
Port Ewen, New York, United States
Reviewed March 30, 2014

I was there for business at the METS center so it was very close and convienient. The staff was amazingly helpful and friendly. They accomodated several last minute requests from us and also put up with us crowding their lobby way until the wee hours. The shuttle service was very prompt and friendly. I also thought the availability of a light fare was great. My room was clean, quiet and comfortable. I used the exercise room, though really small, it worked great. I was very disappointed to find out my organization chose NOT to use this hotel again. I probably would not have chosen this location for vacation but it absolutely served the purpose. I cannot emphasize how great the staff was.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
We are so happy you enjoyed your stay! Even though you were here for work is seems as though you enjoyed all of the aminities of the hotel. We hope that the next time you are in the area you choose to stay with us again!
Lawrenceburg, Kentucky
Reviewed February 17, 2014

This hotel was a mess when we stayed there on 2/15/2014. The carpets on floor 2 were awful & had not been vacuumed since the new carpet was put in. Our room itself was not cleaned well at all. Bathroom was obviously not swept, and the tub had long dark hairs on it and in it. Trash cans in the room had no bags in them, and the curtains were ripped up in many places. As a Marriot Rewards Member who only stays at Marriots & does so on a regular basis, I can tell you this was the worst Marriot hotel I have ever stayed at.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Jim M, General Manager at Courtyard Cincinnati Airport, responded to this review, February 18, 2014
Thank you for your feedback. It helps us know how we are doing in our customer's eyes. I do know that the hallway carpet had carpet pilings left from the installation. Our contractor advised us to not touch anything for 48 hours, so the glue would set up. This is the last stage of our remodel. The curtains are being handmade, as we speak, and will be installed as soon as we receive them. We are always aiming at making the hotel a better place for our guests and look forward to seeing you again soon at our newly renovated hotel.
Rochester, New York
Reviewed December 23, 2013

This hotel is a solid option for business travelers. The hotel is conveniently located near the airport and there is a free shuttle. Like many Courtyards, this one was recently updated and the rooms are in good condition. My room was clean and comfortable. The service was friendly and welcoming.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Jason S
Jim M, General Manager at Courtyard Cincinnati Airport, responded to this review, December 28, 2013
We are so happy you stayed with us! Since we are close to the airport the complementary schuttle is a wise choice. We always strive to stay on the cutting edge and provide an updated hotel for our guests. We look forward to seeing your again in the near future!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Erlanger
Holiday Inn Cincinnati Airport
Cincinnati Airport Marriott
Wingate by Wyndham Cincinnati Airport/Erlanger
Residence Inn Cincinnati Airport
Hyatt Place Cincinnati Airport/Florence
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Cincinnati Airport

Been to Courtyard Cincinnati Airport? Share your experiences!