“Clean, comfortable & friendly staff”

Courtyard Cincinnati Airport
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Erlanger
Reviewed June 15, 2012

I've been staying here since the end of February, in on Monday, out on Thursday or Friday every week. The staff here are great. Super friendly and ready to do whatever it take to make my time away from home more pleasant. The rooms are average Courtyard rooms, but housekeeping is very good and even leave the coffee table tucked way so I don't have to re-arrange every night when I do yoga. My only 'thumb's down' is the morning bistro service. There never seems to be enough staff to get us served quickly. Come folks, we're business travelers, we don't have time in the morning for a leisurely breakfast. We want to order, get it fast and get out the door.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed June 12, 2012

Stayed on Sunday June 10th while driving from Michigan to Lexington, KY. Arrived without a reservation and because it was nearly midnight they reduced the $139 rate to $109. Nice front desk staff that accomodated my request for a room on the top floor.

The room, 409, was good sized. Nice king bed, very clean. TV was smaller, maybe 37", but was a flat screen with the usual cable channels and HBO. Clean bathroom, bowed out shower, nice towels. Paul Mitchell shampoo and hair conditioner.

The walls were very thin. At midnight after 300 miles of driving, I could hear the entire converstaion of the people in the room closest to the bed. If they stayed up late talking I would not have been able to sleep. Luckily they went to sleep soon after Ii heard them speaking. In the morning I was woken by the room next door opening their drapes.

I would rate this property as 3.5 stars but the thin walls could prove to be an issue. It is a little surprising that the Courtyard level of Marriotts do not offer a free breakfast when their less expensive Fairfields do. Very nice, clean property that could be an issue if your neighbor wants to stay up late talking.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed June 11, 2012

This was a nice hotel. It was clean and the rooms were average. It is about 20 minutes from downtown cincinnati and there is literally nothing close to this hotel (restaurants/shopping/etc.). You have to hop on the highway and drive about 10 minutes or so to get to a place to eat. If your looking for a cheaper option for a hotel and don't mind driving to places to eat or shop then this is a good choice.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 24, 2012

Front desk staff Super friendly & accomodating. The new look of the lobby is very fresh & modern. The Bistro has great food & very friendly staff. I think the bar addition is a plus. The finesscenter looks great after renovation. Love the fact that they have an indoor pool that is open all year round. It was great the we could leave our car there for a fare price & take the shuttle to the airport next morning. We arrived very late after our vacation & it was nice to know that their shuttle runs 24/7 & that no matter the time of the day the shuttle staff always great you with a warm smile & welcome. I will definately recomend this hotel to anyone & will most certainly stay there again!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 23, 2012

I booked this hotel online with a package deal of going to a local museum at the rate of $89 a night. I even talked with the hotel prior to booking to confirm that the $89 rate included the two adult tickets per night to the museum. When we arrived, the lady at the desk told me that the rate at $89 did not include the tickets, and if I wanted the tickets, I would have to pay $109/night. I was very disappointed that they didn't even bother calling me to inform me of the price change. I stated that I found this price online and talked with someone earlier; she called the manager and he stated (via phone) that he would give us two tickets at the $89 but only for one night. When I booked this, I was told on the phone that it would include 4 tickets (since we would be staying two nights). Needless to say, this changed all our plans of budgeting for our whole family.
I asked to talk to the manager, and he finally came (I over heard him swearing as he was coming around the corner; and I had the feeling he was not going to be accommodating). He was rude to me and didn't show any sign of his willingness to work with me (the customer). He was very firm and unapproachable. Be honest, I think the offer of the $89 with only two tickets was a nice compromised, but what turned me off, was the fact that the manager and staff didn't seem to care about the problem or my concerns. They treated me with disrespect and cold. I decided to cancel my reservation (thankful that it was before the deadline);and when I did so, the manager came up to see what I decided, and when I declared I would cancel, he didn't respond with an apology (that I was leaving) or anything. Even the staff didn't say anything. Have stayed in many hotels, and I would think that working WITH customers (not against them) would be a priority. Not saying customers are always right, but the attitude determines the altitude. The attitude of the management reflected that this was not the place to stay.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Jennyj2boys
Reviewed May 10, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for one night before a flight out of the Cincinnati airport. They have a very friendly staff. They picked us up after dropping off our rental car and brought us to the airport in the morning. Our room was ready at 11:30 am and it was clean and comfortable. Our room was spacious, with a couch, and had a flat screen tv. The only downside is that the sink wasn't in the bathroom. For us it wasn't a big deal, but if you had someone getting ready earlier than the other person, the light would be bright in the room. I would stay there again before a flight. I used priceline to book the room - choosing 3* with a bid of $55 for a Saturday night. It was well worth the money.

Room Tip: We were close to the elevator and didn't hear a thing. I think you can't go wrong with your...