“Excellent Place to Stay!!”

Wingate by Wyndham Cincinnati Airport/Erlanger
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Erlanger
Reviewed April 9, 2010

My husband and I decided to have weekend getaway and stayed here on our first night out...it was a very nice, clean and quiet place to stay...the service was great, the room was clean and very nice and even though it was next to a interstate it was very quite place to stay...thank you Wingate!!!

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Wingate by Wyndham Cincinnati Airport/Erlanger

Reviewed April 7, 2010

I travel for leisure and for work. I expect a quiet, clean room with plumbing and fixtures that work. I expect people who are cordial and responsive to my needs. This Wingate exceeded my expectations. It's on the level of a Courtyard or a Hampton Suites, only cheaper. I just wish there were more Wingates where I travel because Wingate is now my first choice for travel.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed March 25, 2010

We arrived at the hotel around 9:00 p.m. and there wasn't a sole to be found anywhere in the lobby or behind the desk. We stood there for 10 minutes or so before someone arrived with no apology for our wait. The hotel has easy access to the highway and is brand new. Our room was nice but the seal around the toliet leaked (brand new?) which we reported the next day (by the time we noticed we were ready for bed). They had waffles for breakfast but the syrup had no flavor at all. Overall this hotel is nice (since it is new) but without caring employees that only goes so far.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 6, 2010

Everything is new and nice and clean. Granite counter tops in the bath. High end linens on the bed. Comfortable mattresses. A 32in or bigger flat panel tv and tons of channels. Great free breakfast with lots of choices. Only negative is that the "heated" pool is not very warm at all. It is pretty chilly actually. But the pool is a nice size and the hot tub is pretty large. Can seat several adults. A great computer area to use. Free WiFi. A useful sundry shop. Microwave and Miniature Refrigerator in the room. It was perfect for traveling with my parents and 8 month old daughter to visit family. When our family came over we sat at the tables in the lobby and had a great time. There were a few too many of us for the room.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank PoseyBuchanan
Reviewed December 12, 2009

This hotel is brand new and evrything is very nice. Swimming pool was warm and hot tub very nice as well. Nice accomodation and hot breakfast was a bonus. I would higly recommend.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed October 27, 2009

I chose this hotel because it allows an 18 years old to check in and has airport shuttle My daughter who is 18 and I were to arrive into Cincinnati at different times, I had her check in first and wait for may late arrival that evening.

The hotel driver who picked my daughter up at the airport, not only offered her his cel phone number during the way back to the hotel and knocked on her room door later on asking POLITELY if he could be of any help. Of course my daughter said no thanks, but was scared to death
After my arrival I filed the complaint with the front desk, who told me the manager will talk to us the next day. The manager did not show up when we checked out. I called then on a daily basis demanding for an answer, finally the manager got back to me saying he wasn't aware of the situation and that he would investigate and take needed displinary actions.
I was not satisfied with his answer and filed a complaint with Wingate Corporate, and it's been 2 months since this happened and I have not heard anything from Wingate.

Needless to say my dissapointment. SERVICE IS POOR, SO IS THE QUALITY OF THEIR STUFF,

Overall speaking, the accomodation was OK for the price I paid, the hotel is still new, so it is hard to tell if the quality can keep up.

If you choose to stay in the hotel in the future. I wish you a SAFE journey

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank HHCTW
Reviewed October 1, 2009

Staff was helpful and very pleasant, room was clean, bed was confortable, free breakfast exceeded our expectations. Highly recommend this hotel, best in Erlanger area.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Erlanger
Hyatt Place Cincinnati Airport/Florence
Days Inn Florence
Days Inn Florence
#12 of 28 in Florence
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Cincinnati Airport

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Cincinnati Airport/Erlanger? Share your experiences!