All reviews front desk staff was friendly hotel is clean great place to stay would definitely stay here again business trip fitness center within walking distance waffles comfortable room bourbon trail fort knox complimentary breakfast the breakfast area nice stay checking in baseball tournament
Selected filters
Reviewed January 6, 2020

It was just a simple getaway with my fiancé. The hotel was quiet and clean. Could use a remodel and upgrade to get in line with other Hamptons. Breakfast was good and hot, no hot sauce though. Come on it’s Kentucky!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed December 8, 2019

A special Thanks to the front desk manager Hope who checked me in, Priscilla who checked me out and the nice man working the front desk later during my stay who gave me information about Elizabethtown and best places to eat near by

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed December 3, 2019

The staff are very nice and verify that my room is satisfactory. The rooms are clean and spacious. I always feel safe here. It has a good location in town. Room includes the usual basics of coffee maker, hair dryer, fridge, and microwave.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed November 29, 2019 via mobile

Very cute lobby decorated for fall. Trendy furniture in lobby and rooms were very nice. I also like hotels that don’t require a password for wifi like this one. Customers were telling us they vary the hot food items from day to day. I totally enjoyed having pumpkin spice waffles with fresh blueberries! They were delicious! When we checked out they had a steam cleaning van parked in front & they were vacuuming each & every upholstered chair in breakfast area and mopping the floor. That made quite an impression on me.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 16, 2019

The hotel was fine - nice room, linens, quiet, nice shower, good coffee available at 6 am (important!). What was fabulous, though, was the customer service! I was coordinating an event for a local organization that morning and I had forgotten a serving tray that I left at home. The breakfast staff allowed me to borrow 3 plastic trays that we used as serving trays for the food at our event. That degree of helpfulness and service was really wonderful and most appreciated. I think it is a real tribute to the staff themselves and to the hotel for having such nice employees who are so attuned to customer service.

Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Eva J, General Manager at Hampton Inn Elizabethtown, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2019

We were delighted to have been able to accommodate your meeting and are happy to have made your stay a pleasant one. Thank you so much for the great review! We love having you here, hopefully we'll see you again soon!