Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hampton$126
Priceline$126
Booking.com$126
Hotels.com$126
Orbitz.com$126
Lol.travel$144
All reviews front desk staff was friendly business trip room was clean convenient location complimentary breakfast the breakfast area nice stay baseball tournament chain
Selected filters
Reviewed November 1, 2017

There were wrappers and a beer bottle cap on the floor next to the bed that didn't belong to us. Makes me wonder how clean the room really was. Not worth spending the extra money since it was the most expensive hotel in the area. Next time I'll go to the Marriott next door for $30 cheaper.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Abbye C, General Manager at Hampton Inn Elizabethtown, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2017

I apologize that your stay was not up to our high standards and your expectations were not met. I have rebated a portion of your room rate to compensate you for the issues you had during your visit. Please come back and see us again soon so that we can wow you with our service.

Reviewed October 31, 2017

The staff was very nice, the bedroom and bath were exceptionally clean and the hot breakfast bar included scrambled eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy, oatmeal and the other items normally found on a breakfast bar. I had a problem with the hair dryer and the staff brought a replacement immediately.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your kind review of your recent stay at the Hampton Inn Elizabethtown. I apologize that you had issues you had with your hairdryer. I am glad the front desk was able to fix the situation immediately. Please come back and see us again soon! We love having you here!

Reviewed October 17, 2017

Have stayed here several times over the last few years and staff is always friendly and very helpful. I would highly recommend this hotel to any family or friends traveling through the area. It is my go to place to stay when traveling to Ohio or PA.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Abbye C, General Manager at Hampton Inn Elizabethtown, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2017

Hi Anthony,
Thank you so much for your kind review. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and all your expectations were met! We love having you here! Please come see us again when you are traveling through the area. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed October 15, 2017

Once again my travels lead me to E-Town KY. This experience was really different. I had a housekeeper that was upset because of a late check out and let it show. She was not nice nor did she care if her body language expressed this, But... Eva to the rescue, Eva is always kind and helpful when there is an issue. Although she was no the housekeeping staffs supervisor she resolved and listened to my issue with kindness and professional grace.. Until I see you again,

Room tip: All rooms are good rooms
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Abbye C, General Manager at Hampton Inn Elizabethtown, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent stay at the property. I am so sorry that you had an issue with housekeeping and your late check out. That is absolutely unacceptable and it will be dealt with accordingly. Thank you so much for taking the time to express your appreciation for the service that Eva rendered. Please know that we value your business and look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed October 14, 2017

It was exactly as we have come to expect from the Hilton name. Worth the extra cost to Know our vehicle is safe and our room will be clean and the staff is Always friendly, patient, and helpful! It’s also nice to have a continuaty to the different hotels.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Abbye C, General Manager at Hampton Inn Elizabethtown, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Hampton Inn Elizabethtown. We are thrilled to hear that we met your high expectations! We love having you here and hope that you will come back and see us again soon. Thank so much and have a wonderful day!