Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hampton$126
Priceline$126
Booking.com$126
Hotels.com$126
Orbitz.com$126
Lol.travel$144
All reviews front desk staff was friendly business trip room was clean convenient location complimentary breakfast the breakfast area nice stay baseball tournament chain
Selected filters
Reviewed July 30, 2017

Spent the last 2 nights at this hotel. Check in was a little slow - I was the only one at the desk. Some girl came out and asked if I was checking in....she advised that the front desk girl will be with me shortly, she was on the phone (checked in on 7.28.17 around 2:00. Eva finally came out and did welcome me as an Hilton honors member and received a free water. Room: drab...no color, all white: walls and bed covers. Accent chair and carpet had color, i feel wall color and pictures on the wall make it more inviting. The curtains did not close all the way so our room had the outside light shining in our room all night. Beds: so uncomfortable to me, very firm. Bathroom was small but clean. Grounds were nice. Breakfast: same fare, bagels, yogurt, waffles and cereal ( eggs and pork sausage one day, next day western omelette)....the lady running the breakfast was very nice and kept the breakfast items stocked. I probably wouldn't stay here again because Elizabeth town was not what I was expecting (not much to the downtown square). Ice over all visit

Room tip: Not by a room with outside lights! They shine right into your room
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Abbye C, General Manager at Hampton Inn Elizabethtown, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent stay at our property. I apologize for the wait you had a check-in but I am very happy that Eva got you squared away. We hope that you will stay again with us if you decide to visit Elizabethtown. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed July 10, 2017

A nice well maintained property. Location to local restaurants is good. Easy to get to from I-65. Staff were friendly and always spoke when spoken to. It was our family stop-over hotel traveling from Warsaw IN to Lake Cumberland KY for a houseboat vacation.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Abbye C, General Manager at Hampton Inn Elizabethtown, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Hampton Inn Elizabethtown. We hope that you will visit again soon if you head back down to Lake Cumberland or on your way home. Be pride ourselves in our work and appreciate you recognizing it. Have a wonderful day and enjoy the rest of your summer!

Reviewed July 10, 2017

Hotel staff were very pleasant and helpful. The location was great and the value was very good. The room was like new and very spacious. Front desk staff even helped us order a pizza to be delivered as we arrived past 11;00 pm. breakfast facility was very clean and nice along with the good breakfast

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for you kind words concerning your recent stay at our property. I love hearing how our staff has helped make your trip a bit more enjoyable. Please come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed July 8, 2017

Staff friendly; nice location, especially if you are visiting the Abe Lincoln museum and birthplace and good location if you are visiting the Ark Encounter in Williamstown. Hampton Inn breakfast is a great asset.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Abbye C, General Manager at Hampton Inn Elizabethtown, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2017

Greetings from the Hampton Inn Elizabethtown! I am thrilled to hear that your recent stay met your expectations and that your experience was a good one. I will pass on your kind words to my staff concerning your stay. Please come back and see us again soon when you are in the area. Kentucky has many hidden gems to be discovered. Thanks again and have a wonderful day!

Reviewed July 7, 2017

The exterior needs some updating. However, it is kept up nicely. Inside, the rooms are spacious and clean. The staff has all been very nice. They have a little snack room instead of vending machines. However, the prices are ridiculous ($2 for a candy bar!). Bring some snacks with you or go to the Walgreens near the property.

1  Thank JWilliam0316

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Hampton Inn Elizabethtown. I am going to review our market pricing to make sure it is comparable to the other hotels in the area. Again, we appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!
Take care