Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hampton$126
Priceline$126
Booking.com$126
Hotels.com$126
Orbitz.com$126
Lol.travel$144
All reviews front desk staff was friendly business trip room was clean convenient location complimentary breakfast the breakfast area nice stay baseball tournament chain
Selected filters
Reviewed May 1, 2017

Nice place to stay with a courteous staff. Several restaurants nearby, room was clean and adequate for the business traveler. Staff was helpful and check-in was quick. Definitely stay again when in the area.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed April 30, 2017

I used to stay in this hotel when traveling to etown. The staff is really nice and rooms are clean and spacious. Great value with free breakfast. I would definitely recommend this hotel for anyone traveling around and who doesn't need to stay downtown.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed April 26, 2017

We were so nervous to return to Elizabethtown after a disastrous weekend at another Hotel in that area. The Hampton was very clean and the staff was more than accommodating. Workout area - pretty simple - but it worked. The pool looked good and the little outdoor patio was a nice area to hang out.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Amy C
Reviewed April 14, 2017

The Staff at this hotel showed us they cared when we were in town for a funeral. The manager proactively asked if that was the case, and then offered us a lower nightly rate. She genuinely offered her condolences to us, as well. She didn't have to do that, but she truly cared.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jaycee524, General Manager at Hampton Inn Elizabethtown, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2017

I'm very sorry for your loss. I will make sure Eva, my Front Office Manager, knows that you appreciated the concern and the gesture. Thank you for taking the time to let me know and if I can be of any assistance, please let me know.

John Cooper

Reviewed April 7, 2017

Stopped here overnight on our drive down to Orlando. Person at the front desk was friendly. The room was clean and comfortable. The breakfast area was well maintained and had many choices. The breakfast seating area is kind of small, but we were there early so we found seats. However, I would imagine that around 8:00-9:00 it would be difficult to find a table. I would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: March 2017