Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline$126
Booking.com$126
Hampton$126
Hotels.com$126
Orbitz.com$126
Lol.travel$143
All reviews front desk staff was friendly business trip room was clean convenient location complimentary breakfast the breakfast area nice stay baseball tournament chain
Selected filters
Reviewed September 3, 2016

Like most Hampton Inns, this hotel was clean, fresh smelling, and full of friendly staff. We stopped here in route to take our daughter to college. Used Hilton's online check-in and this made the process at the front desk easy and efficient. The room seemed a little larger than most Hampton Inn. The furnishings, include bed and bathroom were as expected. Breakfast offerings were also standard fair for the brand with plenty of both hot and cold options. The ample supply of fruit was fresh. The lobby was busy in the morning and well staffed.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Eva J, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Elizabethtown, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2016

Hi EZsdad! Thank you so much for taking time to share your thoughts about our hotel. We are beyond thrilled to hear we accomplished our goal of providing you a friendly, clean and pleasant stay. Come see us again soon!

Reviewed August 31, 2016

This hotel hit on all accounts. From the friendly welcome when I arrived,great lobby to meet people, and a variety of breakfast items to start your day. Front desk staff is always available to help with any issues that may arise. I look forward to my next stay in E town.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear John C, thank you so much for taking time to share such a great report about our Hampton! I am so pleased to hear how we met your expectations!! Hope we'll see you again soon.

Reviewed August 27, 2016

Excellent and super clean. Staff very courteous and professional. I had an unexpected stay due to car trouble. The staff were very courteous to help me find a local tire repair that is open on a Sunday. Most excellent service! If you are passing through - stay here!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Shane B, we are extremely pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay, in spite of your mishap. It was our pleasure to help get you back on the road. Travel safe and hope to see you again real soon!

Reviewed August 24, 2016

I was traveling through the area and needed to stop for the night. I prefer and appreciate the quality and consistency offered by the Hampton brand. This location met my expectations. Easy check-in, ample/free parking, free wifi, good breakfast, clean/functioning room, courteous/pleasant/helpful staff.....and priced at a point that seemed to indicate this location was not taking advantage of the up-tick in seasonal travel! Close by to retail and dining opportunities. Easy access to the interstate and the parkway. I recommend the location.

Room tip: Ours was quiet....no road/street noise. Hotel sets back from major streets/highways!
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Jaycee524, General Manager at Hampton Inn Elizabethtown, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2016

Thank you for the review of the hotel. We appreciate our guests when they give us their feedback. I glad we met you expectations and we hope to see you again soon if you are in the area.

John Cooper

Reviewed August 17, 2016

Very emotional trip that Hampton helped take away some of the stress. Our over nite stay was seamless and very nice. Breakfast was excellent and the staff very helpful and friendly. Very clean, beds comfy, able to sleep thru the night and head off to the next 6 hours of travels.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I can only imagine the stress of the trip. I have a year before I will have to make the same kind of trip and I'm not ready for the change. I am glad we were able to help a little on your trip. I will be sure to let my staff know your comments on the property and the visit. Thanks for staying with us.

John Cooper