“A Great Place to end a Long Day away from Home”

Hampton Inn Elizabethtown
Ranked #1 of 18 Hotels in Elizabethtown
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Hampton Inn Elizabethtown is a Regular Stopping Point for Me on a Monthly Schedule.
I have never been let down in any way by Hampton Inn Etown.
I once called to reserve a Room at a time when there was no availability and Eva (Hotel Mgr) took the time to find a Room for Me at a Local Competing Hotel.
Service and Commitment to the Customer is second to none!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
HamptonEtownGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Elizabethtown, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2013

Hi Brad R!! Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy schedule (we know it is!) to share about your visits to our Hampton. I am so pleased to hear our team takes such great care of you. If you ever need anything or have suggestions for us, please let us know!! See you soon at Hampton Etown!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

The staff was friendly enough and everything was clean but it could use a major remodel. Don't expect anything "extra" no fridge no microwave and it was kind of pricey since basically all you get is a bed and tv in your room, if your like me and stay at Hilton chains, skip this one.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank BoonvilleJeff
HamptonEtownGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Elizabethtown, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2012

Hi BoonvilleJeff! Thank you so much for sharing your experience about our Hampton. I love to hear that our team showed you our Hamptonality and took great care of you. Please know for your future stays, all of our double/double rooms and most of our king rooms do have microwave and fridges. There are only a handful of rooms that are left to be installed. We are also undergoing renovation as we speak in our lobby and pool area, so we will have beautiful new public areas for you to enjoy on your next visit. We are looking forward to havnig you stay with us again!

Reviewed November 2, 2012

I arrived early afternoon for a 10 hour stay..parking lot not designed to get a semi into but can park next door at an abondoned restaurant or across the street at Ryans steak house..girls at checkin and checkout were all great..older Hampton but pretty well kept..I wanted an upstairs room which was not a problem..room was standard Hampton great bed ,clean ,well lit , great water pressure...I had to take a smoking room to be on the top floor which is not an issue only issue was the room had many burns in the carpet ...this was not a problem with me but would really help the appearance if carpet was replaced, furnishings and the rest of the room were perfect...If Im back in the area I will stay again mainly due to the great people..

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank teamster175
HamptonEtownGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Elizabethtown, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2012

Hi teamster175!! We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay with and and took time out of your day to share your experience at our Hampton. Our team truly loves what they do: taking care of our guests. We are thrilled to hear that you will be back again to see us. Safe travels until your next visit to Etown!

Reviewed November 2, 2012

We checked into our room and immediately noticed a cigarette smell that someone tried to mask, even though the room and entire floor were non-smoking. The clerk was very apologetic and gave us a different room. We found everything clean and in good condition, and the pool is terrific. The breakfast was okay, nothing to shout about.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Hello Kathleen W! We are so grateful for your kind words about our Hampton and our team, and also for taking time to share your experience with our future guests. I am pleased to hear that we were able to quickly move your room and I'm so sorry a previous guest smoked in one of our non-smoking rooms. We loved having you here, and we are looking forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to Etown!

Reviewed September 24, 2012

We stayed at this Hampton Inn this past weekend. The front desk clerk was very friendly and helpful in finding the kind of restaurant we were seeking. My only issue with this hotel was the condition of carpet in the room. We went to our room, the carpet was filthy with stains! We were immediately moved to a different room. She was very nice about moving us and said she would report the issue. The next room still had a few stains(nothing like the first room), the room was clean and the beds were comfortable, I see that the carpeting was of issue with previous reviews too, they must still be having issues or perhaps the carpeting just needs replaced.
Great thai restaurant a few blocks away, thanks to directions from front desk clerk!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family

Dear KRM29311, thank you so much for your gift of feedback! I am so pleased to hear that our front desk team's Hamptonality is shining through. We absolutely love our guests and want to make this a home away from home while you are here. We have recently been deep cleaning all of our guest rooms with a new carpet vendor and I am positive you will see and appreciate the difference on your next visit to our Hampton! See you soon!

Reviewed July 18, 2012

We stayed at the Hampton in Elizabethtown on our way to Ohio. This Hampton is not what I normally expect. The staff was friendly and helpful. No complaints with the staff. We immediatly had to change rooms due to the toilet not flushing. The carpets were very dirty in the room and the hallway. The beds were not the normal Hampton standard. I always stay in the Hamptons and have never been disappointed until this stay.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank katiemConroe
HamptonEtownGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Elizabethtown, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2012

Dear katiemConroe, I want to express how grateful I am for your gift of feedback regarding your experience at our Hampton. I am thoroughly pleased to hear that our team showed you our heart of service and love of our guests - we pride ourselves on being able to take care of every aspect of our guest's stay. However, I'd also like to apologize that you encountered issues while staying with us - our fresh, clean beds are the Hampton Serta mattresses, but I am so sorry it did not provide comfortable sleep while you were here. I am pleased that our team acted quickly to take care of moving your room when there was an issue with the toilet, and I can assure you we have addresed the carpet issues as well. Our new vendor is extraordinary. We sincerely hope we have the chance to serve you again!

Reviewed July 10, 2012

Great, clean, comfy, friendly, breakfast excellent. Pretty, I could go on and on.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family

Dear storm630, I am so pleased to hear we came through for you on all aspects of what makes us a Hampton hotel! We love serving our guests and our goal is to meet every need you may have while under our care. From our fresh, clean beds to our hot, yummy breakfast and, of course, the team that makes it all happen, we love what we do and we love having you here. See you soon!