Ramada Elizabethtown
$94
$141
$129
Hampton.com
Quality Inn & Suites(Elizabethtown)
$101
Hotels.com
$207
$99
  • Breakfast included
$90
$111
  • Breakfast included
Wingfield Inn & Suites(Elizabethtown)
$76
$74
Super 8 Elizabethtown(Elizabethtown)
$59
Travelocity
$139
$98
All reviewsroom was cleannice staytexas roadhousehard boiled eggsyogurtbiscuits and gravycontinental breakfastwould stay here againpool and hot tubnice breakfastchecking inparking lotone night staystaff was friendlygarypillowsdiscount
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 10, 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
ramada205, General Manager at Ramada Elizabethtown, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2013

Reviewed July 8, 2013

My grand daughter who is 7yrs old cut her foot open on a piece of glass, in the pool area. When I let the manager know , she told me the window was broken out 1 wk. prior to our stay. The window had cardboard and tape on it. The Internet did not work, the tv in the room kept turning off. I was told by mgr. there was nothing they could do us. That to me is not an acceptable answer. Being a Wyndham VIP and military the best rate was 110.00$ it was not worth it.

1  Thank Melinda L

Dear Melinda L
Thank you for sharing your in-room experience as well, and please allow me to apologize for the incindent in the pool area with you grand daughter. I did offer you to take her to emergency room and I also offer to give you our insurance information as well. You said that you were ok with the incident and didn't need it. Once again I do apologize for the inconvience. I do hope that you will give us another chance in the near future.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Cardboard hanging off broken windows, garbage over-flowing out of the 2 trash cans at the entrance should have been our sign to not even enter the building. Greeted with, "yea" & "We'll see if I can even find you a room." & this is after we pre-paid for a long weekend stay. The hall-2nd clue: ashtray stench, torn carpet, badly scraped up walls & doors. 3rd clue: non-smoking room that reeked of of damp smoke so bad my allergies flared up watery eyes. I hate to complain but asked for a different room...not much better. Main door failed to latch unless slammed, & bathroom door needed a shaving in order to even close & it's frame, rusty & peeling. Plus, mold along tile & million leg bugs camping out in the tub. Felt dirty! We stayed the one night (too many) and checked out early after being assured we'd get a refund on the rest of our pre-paid stay, which took some doing! (Not what you want to spend an hour on when on vacation.) Should have followed my instincts, especially after I called for info days before check-in & the girl didn't even have the courtesy at the end of the call. She just said "OK" & hung up. No.. "Is there anything else I can help you with?", or even the courtesy to say "thank you" or even a "good-bye". Paid the extra to stay at another spanish theme hotel across the street & we were all so glad we did!

Dear UndridledSpirit
I am so sorry to read that you did not have a good stay at our hotel. I was disappointed to see that you did not find our staff friendly, we frequently receive very positive comments on the our staff. I do hope that you will give us another opportunity to regain your trust.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

Review collected in partnership with Ramada
ramada205, General Manager at Ramada Elizabethtown, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2013