“For the most part the place was ok. The hair dryer did not...” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ramada Elizabethtown

Ramada Elizabethtown
Ranked #4 of 17 Hotels in Elizabethtown
Cincinnati
“For the most part the place was ok. The hair dryer did not...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013

For the most part the place was ok. The hair dryer did not work and we were told by the front desk they would replace the broken unit or provide a loaner. Neither occurred and my daughter and wife had to leave for dinner with wet hair as well the next morning when we left for the day.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

ramada205, General Manager at Ramada Elizabethtown, responded to this review, April 8, 2013
Dear Michael
First of all I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on you racent stay with us. I am very sorry for the unacceptable service you receieved during your stay. I do certainly strive daily to maintain the highest standards. Once again I aplogize that we failed in that with your visit. I do hope that the next time your travels brings you to elizabethtown you will allow us the opportunity to regain your trust.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

This place has serious management problems. Front desk staff was often AWOL and when there they rarely acknowledged customers. I overhead front desk staff berating other employees and using foul language. On one particular night the parking lot was full and a truck/trailer was blocking 8 spaces. I complained to the front desk and was told to park on the back side of the hotel. Other customers started parking next to the sidewalks and were told to move, but the truck/trailer was not told to move. When I complained the next morning to a different front desk clerk the initial response I received was, "I hate her."

The rooms were average at best with heavier than average dust and broken fixtures.Towels for pool use were not available, but were told to use. It definitely was not as nice as our previous stay two years earlier. We will not stay there again unless changes are made. Overall, the price we paid did not equal the value of the stay.

• Stayed March 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
      Location
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
ramada205, General Manager at Ramada Elizabethtown, responded to this review, April 5, 2013
I appreciat that you took the time to review our hotel. I am very sorry for the unacceptable service you received during your stay. I strive daily to maintain the highest standards of cleanliness. I apologize that we failed in that with your visit. I would appreciate it if you would contact me directly at the hotel at 270-769-9683 so I can determine what room you were in so that I may address any deficiences. I do hope that the next time your travels brings you to Elizabethtown you will allow us the opportunity to regain your trust.