“Great Hotel for the Price and Location”

Days Inn Elizabethtown
Ranked #11 of 18 Hotels in Elizabethtown
Houston, Texas
“Great Hotel for the Price and Location”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

My wife and I were traveling back from seeing our grandchildren before the start of school and could not make it all the home. We pulled off at Elizabethtown and saw the Days Inn. The room was clean, breakfast was nice and the Denny's next door was a great place to grab a quick bite to eat after driving all day. I have to mention Andre who checked us in and Rebecca who was working in the morning while we were having breakfast were both OUTSTANDING! Andre was accommodating to our requests to be on the inside by the pool but to have a close parking space and Rebecca was so nice to see if needed a coffee or a bottle of water for the trip home. Thank you both.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Days Inn Manage... E, Manager at Days Inn Elizabethtown, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
Thank you for taking time to review our hotel. We are very happy to know you had a great stay with us. Andre and Rebecca have been recognized for providing outstanding customer service. We are looking forward to seeing you soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Reviewed August 12, 2013

The rooms were dirty, beds didn't look clean, and the air didn't work. The first room they sent us to had not even been cleaned at all, the beds were a mess, garbage everywhere. it was late we were tired and my son and I had wait for my husband on the sidewalk with our bags while he went back to the front desk for a different room. we will never stay there again. That's a place that deserves to go out of business!!!!

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank Countrygirl73mi
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience. I would like to apologize for the stay you had with us. This is certainly not the experience we want our guests to have. The hotel is under new management and is taking your feedback very seriously. We have recently brought on a new Executive Housekeeper and a new housekeeping staff to ensure our rooms are cleaned to the highest standards. In addition, we are working on renovations to our guest rooms that will make a great improvement. We have shared your comments with our staff so we can ensure we do not drop the ball again. We take pride in our hotel and we are working diligently to make much needed improvements. Thank you again for your honest comments. We hope you will allow us the opportunity to show your our improvements.
Louisville, Kentucky
Reviewed August 5, 2013

I have stayed at many bad hotels over the years this isn't the worst but i have seen better. Mine and my husbands main issue was the locks there are horrible the property was very clean and the pool looked nice. The young girl at the front desk was rude and cursing me and my husband was getting some breakfast that the hotel offers and she was cursing away with guest in the lobby and young children around and her visible piercings and tattoos are not professional. The housekeepers where very friendly and seemed to care about the guest the price i payed for the room was not worth it considering the property is very very old. We might consider this hotel again

Room Tip: the side facing the pool seems to be a good area that's where our room was only bad part is you...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. I would like to let you know the front desk agent you spoke of is no longer with the hotel. I have recently taken over as General Manager and have made many changes to the hotel based on your comments. We strive to only provide exceptional service and a rude employee is not tolerated. I am pleased to know the rest of the staff you encountered was friendly. We are beginning to renovate the hotel and make updates. I look forward to showing you our improvements very soon.