All reviewsjacuzzi tubpool area isping pongroom was cleani highly recommend this hotelwalking distanceenjoyed my staynice poolbreakfast was excellentstay there againstaff was friendlywafflesan older hotelelizabethtown areabiscuits and gravyhot breakfaststayed here for one night
Reviewed October 23, 2010

Husband and I were on a mini-trip and needed a place to stay. My husband is a smoker, and our concern was finding a smoking room. Tried at least 6 different hotels and none had smoking accomodations. Best Western had a smoking room available, price extremely reasonable. Two queen size beds, huge bathroom, microwave, refrigerator, coffee pot. Very clean. We will stay there again. Breakfast was available. Staff very courteous and nice.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 15, 2010

We stayed at this motel Sep 14. Our room (#220) was nice but it had no fridge and no micro. We got it with a 'manager offer', which was 30% of. There is a pool and for breakfast there were eggs and bacon. Personally we found the pillows to hard.
When we are in Elizabethtown we will concider to stay again, but only with a discount, otherwise it is to expensive for us.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 7, 2010

Nice stay, had a coupon that saved us a lot of money, made the large and clean room great value. Staff helped with laundry detergent. The breakfast was excellent, my wife loved the waffle bar, was served by the pool in the pleasant atrium

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank staius_murcus
Reviewed June 21, 2010

No elevator, outside door 6 works if you turned the handle very slow. After seeing a paper on an empty table I grabbed it for a scan only to have the breakfast host come over and tell me that was her paper and table but I could read it if I kept it in order.

Room 221 was a 6 but the view of the pool roof a 1.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed June 9, 2010

service was terrible- I had a severe allegeric reaction to the detergent used in the sheets. no refund was offered, fresh sheets not offered. spend $80.00 for meds and new sheets. nothing was offered to compensate the problems.
room was okay
location is great, near many places to eat, etc.
one half of the parking lot was being repaved - no room to park, all rooms were booked so you can imagine the mess with only half of the parking lot being available.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple