All reviewsjacuzzi tubpool area isping pongroom was cleani highly recommend this hotelwalking distanceenjoyed my staynice poolbreakfast was excellentstay there againstaff was friendlywafflesan older hotelelizabethtown areabiscuits and gravyhot breakfaststayed here for one night
Reviewed June 9, 2010

service was terrible- I had a severe allegeric reaction to the detergent used in the sheets. no refund was offered, fresh sheets not offered. spend $80.00 for meds and new sheets. nothing was offered to compensate the problems.
room was okay
location is great, near many places to eat, etc.
one half of the parking lot was being repaved - no room to park, all rooms were booked so you can imagine the mess with only half of the parking lot being available.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 27, 2009

Stopped here very late.....left very early, thank goodness. We were dead tired, but couldn't sleep because of all the noise. We were on the first floor and it sounded like a herd of elephants above us as well as a barking dog and slamming doors. Room was not very clean--in fact, we decided not to step foot into the shower before we got back on the road. We also opted out of the breakfast, since the "atrium" was awful. This place looks nice from the road, but is horrible.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 27, 2009

This hotel is in serious need of upgrading. The room was so hot when we arrived an it took a good 3 hours to get the room to cool down. The rooms themselves were dingy in my opinion. We stayed on the second floor (no elevator) which was no big deal but when we came down the stairs near the center of the hotel, the floorboards felt like they were about ready to fall in. The only good thing about this hotel is the location off of I65, I would not stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed August 10, 2008

All seemed to be okay when we checked in after a 7 hour drive from Michigan with our 2 kids and our 2 dogs -The hotel looked a little run down, and there was no a/c on in the hallways or room when we got there, but we could work with that - but my son got into bed- the sheets were stained and yes, WET! It was 12:30am and we were tired and mad. Called the front desk and the manager was very concerned. She apologized profusely and moved us to another room immediately. First thing I did was check the beds - well, one bed had stains on the sheets! We went downstairs again and she was ready to move us again, but we told her to just give us 2 clean sets of sheets and we would do it ourselves! She was mortified! So were we - well she didn't charge us for the room and was very professional and apologetic. There was nothing more she could do. I applaud her for the way she handled the situation, however, I don't know how we could ever possibly stay there in the future. On top of that, the continental breakfast was horrible. There was one woman "handling" the breakfast and she was standing around doing nothing. There were no yogurts left, just an empty bucket of ice, absolutely no milk for cereal and trash left everywhere. It looked like the morning after a bachelor party! - Since we didn't have to pay for the room in the end, we lived with it! But just this once!

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
Reviewed January 26, 2008

We were in E-town for a conference on Jan. 25. When I originally made the reservation there was a mixup with the conference and the lady who took my reservation was so accomodating and upgraded our room to the "Luxury" Room. Sounded great. I was so pleased w/ that offer. However;

We get in our room and the heat is completely turned off. Now its January and about 20 degrees out that night. It took about 3 hrs for the room to warm up. The stairwells are completely un-heated-Very cold to walk in. (No elevators either)

We had a non-smoking room but it reeked so strongly of smoke our clothes were smelling like it when we left. I told the front desk when we checked out and she only said she'd "tell someone". No apology.

The door has about 1/2 inch gap all the way around it so that in the dark it appears you have a light on.

The shower had absolutely no water pressure- the output from the shower head was literally about the size of my fist.
Almost impossible to rinse out long hair.

Overall I was more than disappointed with this hotel. I would never stay there again, and will definately discourage anyone I know from staying there.

• Stayed: January 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank mkbh925