“Scary”

Wingfield Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 18 Hotels in Elizabethtown
Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

This place is no good. I felt scared there, as there were many questionable characters staying there and i have 2 small children. It was not even close to subpar, it was old, smelly and icky. In the one hallway (which reaked like cig smoke, I almost stepped in a big wad of chewing tobacco (already chewed) on the stairs.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
todd p, General Manager at Wingfield Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2014

I'm sorry your stay wasn't as good as you would have liked. I take every comment serious and will address your concerns so other guest will feel safe.

Reviewed June 1, 2014

Even though this facility lacked some of the features that I could say as a 5 star hotel, the personnel were quite friendly and helpful. For me, this is priceless, and I will not hesitate to return or recommend this hotel to anyone. a great shout out to Phillip C and Kayla who went our of their way to accommodate us making up for the deficiencies of the amenities I,e. slow iinternet (business center) printer not working, very tiny fridge, etc. The noise level is due to the other guests (unruly) and kids running back and fort the hallway.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
todd p, General Manager at Wingfield Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2014

Thank you for leaving a comment on trip advisor. I am pleased to hear that my front desk staff gave you the service you deserved as a guest at Best Western Atrium Gardens, Although we fell short in some of the amenities that you as a guest are used to, I assure you myself and the owner are vigorously in the process of updating our amenities. Once again thank you for visiting with us and look forward to seeing you again, SAFE TRAVELS.

Reviewed May 31, 2014

We stay in Elizabethtown, Ky every year for the Kentucky Bourbon Festival. This was our first time at the Best Western. The atrium and indoor poor were very clean and nice. The staff were very courteous and the rooms were updated and nice. The room was a good value versus the competition in the area. Restaurants are within walking distance.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
todd p, General Manager at Wingfield Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2014

Thank you for visiting trip advisor and leaving a positive response. For some reason I wasnt able to personally read your comment, but I'm good you had avery nice stay. I wanted to at least respond to you regardless, just to let you know that I do take time to respond to all my guest comments and concerns. Once again, THANK YOU!!!!

Reviewed May 30, 2014

was a nice stay for our grandson baseball tournment. Grandkids enjoyed the inside pool and the breakfast was great and plenty to eat. Rooms were nice and clean and service was great.The staff was great and always had everything stocked nice, Pleanty of towels at pool and the Breakfast was always full and the ladies were there to help in anyway. Cant wait till our next trip down for another great weekend of baseball and relaxation.

1  Thank Daniel B

Thank you and I'm glad you and all the kids enjoyed your visit. Yes, Best Western Atruim Gardens and Sports teams go hand n hand. Also, a pleasure to see our guest appreciate the effort we strive to provide. I will let the ladies in breakfast know how pleased you were with their service.. Look forward to seeing you and your grandsons team back here for a relaxing and enjoyable weekend.

Reviewed May 27, 2014

My stay was great! the hotel is clean and the beds are comfortable. The breakfast was very good; sausage, eggs, biscuits, gravy, etc. The location is right off the interstate with plenty of restaurants nearby. I will be back in the area in a couple weeks and have already booked rooms here again. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
todd p, General Manager at Wingfield Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2014

thank you for visiting with us and look forward to you coming back.!!!!!!
Thank you for taking time to respond on trip advisor

Reviewed May 14, 2014

Just ok, but that area has some high hotel room rates. So as the saying goes
you get what you pay for. Our room was above the meeting room and a party
was going on with very loud music. It did stop around 11:00p.m. but after a long
day on the road it was a little bit of a nuisance! Not sure if we would stay there
again. Breakfast was not good. How can you not have bananas or yogurt. Ran
out we were told. Right!!

Room Tip: not over meeting room
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
todd p, General Manager at Wingfield Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2014

Thank you for staying with us at Best Western Atrium gardens. I want to apologize for the wedding reception that was in the conference room underneath the room you stayed in. Yogurt is an item that is always a selection we have for breakfast. As you could probably tell are hotel was sold out that weekend supply of fruit and yogurt seem to be a popular item that morning. Once again, thank you for stopping in and have a safe travel.

Reviewed May 14, 2014

The stay was not the best i have ever had and was over priced. the breakfast was out and not keep up to well so had to go out in the morning for breakfast i dont think i would stay her again what else do you want me to say i dont have a min of 200 characters to write

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
todd p, General Manager at Wingfield Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2014

Dear Tonya,
I'm sorry your stay here wasn't a pleasant visit. With me being the new General Manager I use all guest compliments and complaints to make changes. Your comments will be noted and addressed. I want every guest who stays here to feel that they are staying at a Best Western that goes above and beyond and we failed to achieve that with you. Please except my apology, and if you are ever through here again please allow us another chance to impress you. Thank you again for your comments and have safe travel where ever you may go.