“Comfy Stay for moving from TX to OH”

Wingfield Inn & Suites
Ranked #3 of 17 Hotels in Elizabethtown
San Antonio, TX
“Comfy Stay for moving from TX to OH”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

This Best Western in Elizabethtown, KY was excellent! Very courteous employees, nice, spacious rooms with comfy beds, good breakfast. The only thing I could suggest for improvement would be to update the bathrooms. Hair dryer didn't work in our room & a.c. spit out black fuzzy stuff; probably needed vents cleaned. But overall was very comfortable stay.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

todd p, General Manager at Wingfield Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 23, 2014
Brian, thank you for visiting us at Best Western Atrium Gardens. I'm very pleased that you enjoyed your stay here, and look forward to you visiting us again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Bowling Green, Kentucky
Reviewed March 11, 2014

My family and I recently stayed at the Best Western Atrium Gardens while traveling back home. The staff was extremely friendly and very helpful. The manager went above and beyond to assure we were taken care of and had everything we needed to feel at home. The breakfast room was very clean and well stocked, food was very good. We will definitely be staying in this hotel again. It was very relaxing and enjoyable. Another thanks to Todd for his eagerness to help and ensure we were satisfied.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Thank you so much for the kind words you shared on here. It was my pleasure to take care of you and would love to have you come stay with us again. The service you received from my staff and myself is the service is expect all my guest to receive. Once again, thank you and please come back to see us again.
Hardin
Reviewed March 8, 2014

I was only able to stay one night but my stay was wonderful. Great room! Clean! The bed was perfect. The bathroom was large and everything was clean. Breakfast was really good for a hotel breakfast. In fact, the breakfast was good for most anywhere.

I will definitely be staying here again when I'm in the area!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
todd p, General Manager at Wingfield Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 19, 2014
Thank you for leaving your comments. Your input is use to better serve our future guest. I'm pleased that your stay was enjoyable and look forward to see you again. Thank you for choosing Best Western as your hotel of choice
North Baltimore, OH, United States
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Although we are used to a little more friendliness from the staff, our stay was very nice. Room was clean, and manager gave us an upgrade with a hot tub, because we requested a ground floor room that wasn't available. Price was in line, breakfast was hot and nice, and checkin and out was easy. No issues at all!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

todd p, Manager at Wingfield Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 8, 2014
Thank you for staying with us. A friendly staff is the most important attribute a hotel can have and I'm disappointed that we didn't go above and beyond. If you are in our area again ask for me personally when you come in, and I'll have something special for your next stay. once again, thank you and please come see us again
Eastview, United States
Reviewed March 2, 2014

My husband and I frequently visit this hotel for the pool and the jacuzzi rooms. We had our wedding reception here in Dec. 2013 and visited again for Valentine's Day. This is the best hotel in Elizabethtown. The staff are wonderful, the rooms are comfortable.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for choosing us as your favorite hotel in E-town. Come back and visit us anytime and when you do ask for me personally. Its guest like you that make my job enjoyable
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Reviewed February 25, 2014

we got in with no reservations, check in was very fast. pool area was nice. our room was nice, beds were good, i was surprised to see we had a whirlpool in our room, was nice surprise,great location. easy to get off and on the freeway. had a free breakfast. very fast check out.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

todd p, Manager at Wingfield Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 1, 2014
Very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. We strive to make all guest visits a happy stay. Both the guest and their furry friends. Look forward to see you when you come back our way.
United States
Reviewed February 23, 2014

This place isn't the Ritz, but the room was clean, the breakfast was hot, and the pool was warm. They accept pets, and there was plenty of space around the hotel to walk the dog. Easy expressway on/off, and plenty of restaurants within walking distance. The staff was incredibly helpful when I inadvertently made my reservations for the wrong month, and showed up, and the reservations weren't there. The receptionist went out of her way to address the issue. The carpets and decor are getting a little old, but the place is kept clean, so for the money and location, you can't beat it!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

1 Thank William S
todd p, Manager at Wingfield Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 24, 2014
Thank you for responding to trip advisor. I appreciate your kind words and your suggestion to be a better hotel. With me being the new manager here I look to my guest to lead me in the direction of becoming a hotel that gives superior service and a clean feel when people come into our hotel. Your suggestion are well noted and are being addressed.