All reviewsjacuzzi tubpool area isping pongroom was cleani highly recommend this hotelwalking distanceenjoyed my staynice poolbreakfast was excellentstay there againstaff was friendlywafflesan older hotelelizabethtown areabiscuits and gravyhot breakfaststayed here for one night
Reviewed September 12, 2012

This was our third place we stop on our trip. We were not disappointed. Very clean, pleasant staff,and the breakfast was good. They had hot breakfast with eggs and hot cereal. Nice surprise!! We would stay here again.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 29, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel on several occasions while traveling along I-65. The staff is very helpful and friendly. During my most recent visit, the staff offered me the "manager's discount," which brought the price down to $75. During a previous stay a few years ago, my room was upgraded to a suite at no additional charge.

The indoor heated pool is very nice inside the atrium garden. The kids enjoyed swimming.

The breakfast was great. Lots of options of both hot and cold foods.

The hotel is conveniently located off I-65 and is surrounded by many other hotels and restaurants. Cracker Barrel is located directly next door. The area seems very clean and safe.

The rooms are nice and clean. Comfortable beds, jet tub, cable TV, etc. Would recommend this hotel to anyone and will stay here again on my next trip through KY.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank neush8
Reviewed August 25, 2012 via mobile

Very nice hotel with excellent atrium indoor pool area. Water is warm and very clean. Rooms are spacious and staff is friendly. Very convenient location right off the interstate. Definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed August 2, 2012

I was very pleased with our experience at this location. The staff could smile more but other than that they did their job well. There is a 24 hour coffee bar, two computers w/ printers in the front for 24 hour usage. The pool was nice and there is a large eating area with an extended breakfast. The breakfast was bacon, eggs, biscuits and gravy, all the carbs you would expect, yogurt, juice, coffee, waffles. The room was 104, close to everything and a door to bring your luggage in. The carpet in the hallway needs a little stretching. The beds were comfortable but for some reason this hotel doesn't have blankets on the beds already so you have to go to the front desk to request one. It is close to many restaurants within walking distance. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: 104, close to door for parking and bringing your luggage in. A few steps away from the front office, pool and breakfast area.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 22, 2012 via mobile

Rooms are only $70 for military moving into town and the pet fee isn't too bad. They have a heated indoor pool the kids swam in everyday. Breakfast was huge with many options. Endless free coffee, and news papers, free Internet, and a comfy feel. The cleaning staff is soo nice. They bend over backwards to make things great. Did I
Entoo. The rooms have two person whirl pools in the bathrooms? Very satisfied. Great locations with over 7 restraunts within a 1 min walk. Great value!

• Stayed: July 2012