All reviewsjacuzzi tubpool area isping pongroom was cleani highly recommend this hotelwalking distanceenjoyed my staynice poolbreakfast was excellentstay there againstaff was friendlywafflesan older hotelelizabethtown areabiscuits and gravyhot breakfaststayed here for one night
Reviewed August 25, 2012 via mobile

Very nice hotel with excellent atrium indoor pool area. Water is warm and very clean. Rooms are spacious and staff is friendly. Very convenient location right off the interstate. Definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed August 2, 2012

I was very pleased with our experience at this location. The staff could smile more but other than that they did their job well. There is a 24 hour coffee bar, two computers w/ printers in the front for 24 hour usage. The pool was nice and there is a large eating area with an extended breakfast. The breakfast was bacon, eggs, biscuits and gravy, all the carbs you would expect, yogurt, juice, coffee, waffles. The room was 104, close to everything and a door to bring your luggage in. The carpet in the hallway needs a little stretching. The beds were comfortable but for some reason this hotel doesn't have blankets on the beds already so you have to go to the front desk to request one. It is close to many restaurants within walking distance. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: 104, close to door for parking and bringing your luggage in. A few steps away from the front office, pool and breakfast area.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 22, 2012 via mobile

Rooms are only $70 for military moving into town and the pet fee isn't too bad. They have a heated indoor pool the kids swam in everyday. Breakfast was huge with many options. Endless free coffee, and news papers, free Internet, and a comfy feel. The cleaning staff is soo nice. They bend over backwards to make things great. Did I
Entoo. The rooms have two person whirl pools in the bathrooms? Very satisfied. Great locations with over 7 restraunts within a 1 min walk. Great value!

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed July 1, 2012

We stayed here cheap, so I can't complain. We called from the road and got two rooms. Both rooms were outdated and very average. Not high quality, but we paid a super low price. The breakfast was decent. You can make waffles, they had bacon and biscuits and gravy, bagels, etc. No fruit and only one flavor of yogurt, but it was definitely acceptable. The pool was closed. We didn't know that and would have been annoyed, but we were on the road and really didn't need to swim anyway.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 9, 2012

In this day and age of people trying to get the most for their $ and expecting and deserving good service, this hotel does not deliver. The hotel is run down and management seems to be non-existent. When we arrived, the front desk clerk was helpful but after that, it was down-hill. There were stains on the carpet. The hot/cold faucets were not marked in the tub/shower. The air conditioning did not work very well. We had to go out for my daughter's swim meet and when we returned around 8:45P.M. we discovered the tv picture was very fuzzy looking.(the tv has not even been upgraded to a flat panel but we could have lived with that.) There was only one lamp beside the bed and did not work. I called the front desk to see if the tv and lamp could be addressed. The front desk clerk asked if the connection was tight to the TV; I told her it was at the tv but I could not check the other end since it was coming up through the floor. She told me that nothing could be addressed until the next morning when maintenance arrived. I asked to request for Maintenance to address these things in the morning. I also called at 7AM the next morning to make sure the front desk had a note to have these things addressed as well as requesting that our room get cleaned as soon as housekeeping arrived. The front desk clerk spoke to me as if I was inconveniencing her but assured me that everything would be taken care of. When we arrived back to the room around 1PM, nothing had been done. When I called the front desk, there was a different front desk clerk who told me that she was unaware of any of this. I asked to speak to a manager and was told none was on duty all weekend. They finally did get the maintenance person to come up but the tv was never fixed. The fridge that is supposed to be provided did not keep anything cold. I discussed this with the staff also but nothing was done. Just seemed to be one thing after another. The rate is not good enough to put up with all of this especially when the property is so run down. You can do better. Would not stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank PattyL61
Management response:Responded June 27, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to place your comments on Trip Advisor. We have already undergone several renovations and have other items to be upgraded very soon. We take pride in being a Best Western and our glad that you chose to stay with us while you were in Elizabethtown, we hope you will stay with us again when you are in the area.